Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

brownsfan019

Weirdest Thing in FF

I think my FireFox is possessed sometimes.

Here's what it does now after upgrading to v3.

I use the shortcut buttons thing at the top so I can get to websites I view often easily, TL being one of them. Since upgrading to v3 of FF, the button for TL randomly changes to other websites. If I click it, it still comes to TL but it does not have the TL logo until I come to the site.

Very, very odd. It only happens to TL and ET. That's it.

Here's an example from today:

Should look like this:

attachment.php?attachmentid=8153&stc=1&d=1222787045

Today looked like this:

attachment.php?attachmentid=8154&stc=1&d=1222787045

There's no rhyme or reason when it happens. Sometimes happens most of the day and then won't happen for days. I'm guessing there's an issue in FF somewhere, but no clue how to fix. No luck via google searches b/c I'm not exactly sure what to search for.

Thanks for any help.

5aa70e8e1fa3e_tl2.png.3f1dde2e289b050780e444393db14800.png

5aa70e8e22786_tl1.png.a676ebeb438f4813064806f19f09340c.png

I have the same issues with FF as well. Im thinking there is a preference setting somewhere that will lower the cache time limit somewhere? I often have to refresh TL just so the favicon goes back to the TL and not the previous website like gmail, google, etc...

Definitely a slight bug in FF.

Good to know not just me then.

You would think something so simple would be fine, but I guess not.

Not sure how many browsers I feel like testing though. I like FF outside of some issues. I have Opera on this computer but have used it once. Haven't checked out chrome yet either...

I am not sure if the problem is with me, but I doubt it, because I have no problem searching all the forums I am a member of, but when I type a word to search I get a weird error message - I am also using FF3, I tried searching while logged in, while logged out, while on the main page while browsing the forum but it keeps coming out ...

error.thumb.jpg.ab9555adcfd162a4953ab0b491db091f.jpg

I am not sure if the problem is with me, but I doubt it, because I have no problem searching all the forums I am a member of, but when I type a word to search I get a weird error message - I am also using FF3, I tried searching while logged in, while logged out, while on the main page while browsing the forum but it keeps coming out ...

Thanks for the notice. I am working on this asap.

Same problem here on TL, when anything is typed in search the following message flashes:

"Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window."

It does not matter whether you log out or log back in, it is once again the same.:)