Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Tasuki

Premium forums what's the big deal?

Just curious what's in those Premium forums. Maybe the management should give sneak preview, or a free day, or something like that. Personally, TradersLab is so full of info that I can hardly keep up with the free stuff, but I'm still curious. Anybody care to spill the beans and give an inkling of what's in those Premium forums?

Hi Tasuki,

Thanks for bringing this up. The premium forum is rather naked at the moment but working on filling it with more info. The purpose of this section is to provide a more private environment for those that prefer. As forums grow, many members become more and more concerned about the quality of posts. Thus, a private subscription based forum provides a spam free environment. Also, subscribers will usually absorb the material at TL first. This allows the premium section to contain few repetitive posts.

I have also moved the vidoes section into the premium section as bandwidth is quite costly and will continue to post more videos in this section. Overall, the fees collected from subscribers goes right back into the site improvement and operating expenses. I am also looking to set the premium section on a different domain (http://www.traderslaboratory.org) in the near future... making it an entirely private sister site.

The main concern here is that as forums become more and more crowded, the noise ratio increases. I have heard countless comments on how ET is hard to find quality posts. (not that there isnt any but there is too much garbage) This is always a concern for forum owners. Thus, a private section can solve this issue as subscribing members may be more committed.

Comments are welcome. Thanks!