Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

brownsfan019

What's with the boring smilies?

Is everyone else's smilies reverting back to the old ones (or ones that resemble the old ones)? I enjoy using the smilies but these guys are boring James! :blushed:

Bring back the fun smilies! :)

That reminds me... I've seen a forum where on selecting a thread one is automatically directed to the newest post in that thread, the last one, rather than to the start of the thread again and again - extremely useful, saves tons of time:)

That reminds me... I've seen a forum where on selecting a thread one is automatically directed to the newest post in that thread, the last one, rather than to the start of the thread again and again - extremely useful, saves tons of time:)

That is a nice feature as well Jake. I think we've mentioned it here, but not sure if James can do it or not.

That is a nice feature as well Jake. I think we've mentioned it here, but not sure if James can do it or not.

That might be difficult, I have seen it only once:crying:

Guest cooter

You mean you can't click the "View First Unread" link at the top of each thread? Or it doesn't work?

You mean you can't click the "View First Unread" link at the top of each thread? Or it doesn't work?

Oh, thanks Cooter. This feature could be even better than going straight to the latest one.

Added a ton of new smilies :):);):angry::confused::rofl::\:helloooo::fight: :cheers: :puke::boxing::bang head::yes sir::coffee::thumbs up::idea::evil tongue::cinema::applaud::stick out tongue::did I say that?::groove::shocked: :beer: :hmpf: :www::ciao::security::security::haha: :crap::doh::cool::(

More to come...