Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

BlowFish

Missing messages

Yes, I've noticed it too as I responded to your question yesterday on the market statistics thread and they've gone. Also noticed it with a couple of other threads where posts have gone missing.

Probablies to do with James swapping over to a new server.

Blu-Ray

Ahh Ok I thought I had woken up in some strange groundhog day scenario. It would be great to know what the market was going to do! :D Actually I wondered if it was just my cookies but figured probably James had to do a restore from an earlier backup.

Cheers.

Hello guys,

It seems like a few hours worth of data was lost when we upgraded servers. Unfortunately I can not retrieve them as the data is stored on our old server and by running a restore i will end up losing todays posts. My apologies on this... things never seem to go smoothly on server updates. But hopefully all members who were encountering problems with the site can now participate fully.