Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Sublime

Post Deleted

Just wondering why it was deleted? I assume that we are not supposed to talk about managed accounts on this forum, is that right?

I just thought it would be very valuable for ALL OF US to have a half decent list of good traders/ma's for the sake of diversification. Were all here to grow rich together right?

Please let me know, thanks!

I would love to have a copy of that post to show you how innocent it was. I only posted it for the benefit of the entire forum. I am definitely not affiliated with that Managed Account other than I am an investor in it. All I was trying to do is drum up a half decent list of MA's for the benefit of everyone. We are all looking to diversify and grow rich together, I thought we could share in that quest is all. I am very sorry if I stepped on your toes, very sorry!

I cant grab a copy of the post since it was deleted. We all have the option to report a post with this button: report.gif I will receive the notice as well as the moderator on the board and we will determine whether to delete it or not. Sorry if it wasnt spam intended but our intentions was to keep the board spam free. Thanks

If the first post you make is a link to some scammy managed account website, what do you expect but for it to be considered spam?

This is a forum for discussion on trading not to discuss scammy "leave $100 with us and we'll make you $1 million" managed account websites.

Regardless of whether it was spam or not (which I think it was) your post was out of place on this forum. Just my opinion - I'm just a humble poster.

Sublime,

If you are a genuine trader keep posting ... if you're not then please don't post. But don't post links until people have a chance to decide you're genuine and not a spammer.

Im not going to sit here and argue with you on a forum but all I can say is the truth and it was definitely NOT spam and my intentions are perfectly clear in my last posting in this thread. First of all, if you actually looked into that link you will see just how credible they are instead of jumping the gun like that. Maybe I can post this link to show you their biographies (not the MA link), Forex Trading System, Managed Forex Currency Trading - FX-Protocol That should be enough to tell you they are connected and know what they are doing :) I understand that it was my first post and seeing a link, its easy to jump the gun like that, I am not angry. All I was trying to do is see if we could drum up a decent list of good talented MA's for the sake of growing rich together and diversification. I am not looking to start a war over a post that I only made with good intentions. I am done with this thread now.