Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

khamore1

Too Big to Help...

There is a thread on TL called “The price/volume relationship

After reading the first couple of posts I developed a headache continuing to page number 5 I passed out…

I have decided if I want to learn about the subject I might as well pay the $500 fee to a school to teach me about the subject rather than read to the end of page 500…

Edited by khamore1

There is a thread on TL called “The price/volume relationship

After reading the first couple of posts I developed a headache continuing to page number 5 I passed out…

I have decided if I want to learn about the subject I might as well pay the $500 fee to a school to teach me about the subject rather than read to the end of page 500…

do you think a $500 course would teach you anything?

ps. not saying a free thread on an annonymous forum would do you any good either

do you think a $500 course would teach you anything?

ps. not saying a free thread on an annonymous forum would do you any good either

Maybe you should consider inviting Spydertrader or some other knowledgeable trader to give us a webinar on the subject during the weekend

I assume if they took their time to write so many posts they will gladly agree to do so and you will help me and a lot of other traders as well

Maybe you should consider inviting Spydertrader or some other knowledgeable trader to give us a webinar on the subject during the weekend

I assume if they took their time to write so many posts they will gladly agree to do so and you will help me and a lot of other traders as well

webinar/concall/skype/paltalk were offered and conducted many times. (free)

workshop was conducted (at least once that I recall) at a traders expo. (free)

other gatherings were held at Tuscon. (free)

most of the meetings were recorded and the video/audio are available on the web. (free)

ps. let me be blunt, it takes certain mindset to learn this craft. It is not for everyone. If it does not suite you, don't get upset, don't feel dejected. Move on, there are many other profitable methods freely available on the web.

Edited by Tams

Great idea. I'll like to attend that webinar too!

Great idea. I'll like to attend that webinar too!

well, you'd better get yourself ready by start reading the thread, do some exercises, post your charts, participate in the discussion... you might get an invitation if and when one happens.

Edited by Tams