Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

rangerdoc

Trading Books

Here's a list of trading books I have for sale: All are in very good condition. PM me if you would like more information. You can contact me directly at rangerdoc-at-centurytel-dot-net if you prefer. I'll consider trades for anything Wyckoff related that I don't already have. I'm also looking for a copy of Bright Future by Martin Cole.

The buyer is responsible for shipping costs from Missouri, USA. I would prefer we use Paypal to protect both buyer and seller. For sale on TL for a week or two.. after that they all go on sleazeBay.

All have dust jackets unless noted.

Premium Books:

Technical Traders Guide to Computer Analysis of the Futures Market - Lucas & LeBeau

New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems - Welles Wilder (Book is excellent- dust cover is in poor shape)

Classics:

Technical Analysis of Stock Trends - Edwards & Magee 6thEd.

The Wall Street Jungle - Richard Ney

Pit Bull - Marty Schwartz

Elliott Wave Principle - Prechter & Frost (no dust jacket) (I'll throw in "Elliott Wave Simplified - Droke")

All are hardcover unless otherwise noted:

Technical Analysis Power Tools for Active investors - Gerald Appel (no dust jacket)

Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom - Van Tharp (no dust jacket)

Way of the Turtle - Curtis Faith

The Three Skills of Top Trading - Hank Pruden

Day Traders Course - Lewis Borsellino

Trading Chaos - Bill Williams

Optimize Your Trading Edge - Bo Yoder

Daytrading Into the Millenium - Michael Turner

The Electronic Daytrader - Friedfertig & West

The following are all softcover.. and are offered as one lot (would be an excellent starter for the beginning trader):

Market Wizards - Jack Schwager

21 Candlesticks Every trader Should know - Pasternak

Unlocking Trading Performance With Money Management - Dave Stendahl

Charting made Easy - John Murphy

Moving Averages Simplified - Droke

Support & Resistance Simplified - Thomsett

Swing Trading Simplified - Larry Spears

IMG_0085.thumb.JPG.13c938c18c78c5be8b6c8e417aaebc28.JPG

Edited by rangerdoc

here are some links of few good books:

Encyclopedia Of ChartPatterns 2nd Edition - Download Encyclopedia Of Chart Patterns, 2nd Edition.pdf

JackSchwager-Stock MarketWizards - Download Jack Schwager - Stock Market Wizards.pdf

SCHWAGERJackDTheNewMarketWizards - Download SCHWAGER, Jack D The New Market Wizards .pdf

Fooled by Randomnesshttp - Download Fooled by Randomness.pdf

TheDisciplinedTrader - Download Douglas, Mark - The Disciplined Trader .pdf

Some of them are realy good.. which one is your favorite and most useful? Thnx!

here are some links of few good books:

Encyclopedia Of ChartPatterns 2nd Edition - Download Encyclopedia Of Chart Patterns, 2nd Edition.pdf

JackSchwager-Stock MarketWizards - Download Jack Schwager - Stock Market Wizards.pdf

SCHWAGERJackDTheNewMarketWizards - Download SCHWAGER, Jack D The New Market Wizards .pdf

Fooled by Randomnesshttp - Download Fooled by Randomness.pdf

TheDisciplinedTrader - Download Douglas, Mark - The Disciplined Trader .pdf