Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

JayRemy

Cisco Course

Hi Guys,

I've seen alot of people talk about the cisco course on this forum and it seems to be pretty good. I've been thinking about taking it myself but with work commitments i dont get that much free time during market hours. Is this a course i can do out of hours or do you have to be doing it when market opens?

cheers guys, jay

Hi Guys,

I've seen alot of people talk about the cisco course on this forum and it seems to be pretty good. I've been thinking about taking it myself but with work commitments i dont get that much free time during market hours. Is this a course i can do out of hours or do you have to be doing it when market opens?

cheers guys, jay

Jay,

You can do this course outside of market hours. You'll be focusing mostly on breakouts (swing trades) as opposed to fading bracket limits (daytrades). It's a great course and I think it'll work fine with any schedule really.

By the way, when I say it's not overly difficult, I definitely don't mean that its a walk in the park or anything, it's very in-depth and requires alot of work at understanding and applying the knowledge, but if you are willing to try, it is doable! Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Ant definitely knows what he's talking about, so keep an eye on his posts and you'll learn alot, I did.

thanks guys - i appreciate the feedback

...learning to trade is certainly a fun journey :)

You're welcome, glad to do it. Hopefully I'll be of more help in the future as I learn more! Feel free to drop me an email or pm if you ever want to discuss the course once you start! It definitely would be helpful to compare notes on the course, (you'll see what I mean once you get started!).

Feel free to drop me an email or pm if you ever want to discuss the course once you start! It definitely would be helpful to compare notes on the course, (you'll see what I mean once you get started!).

You bet !!

I've just signed up for the long course, I've pretty much read most of the free stuff on the site, so hopefully i'll be able to get started on that soon.

Btw: his advice engine looks pretty interesting.

Hey Reaver,

I'm probably being a bit silly and overzealous but i signed up for that cisco course on wednesday and i havent recieved any emails from them, not even a confirmation of payment.

What do you think?

Hey Reaver,

I'm probably being a bit silly and overzealous but i signed up for that cisco course on wednesday and i havent recieved any emails from them, not even a confirmation of payment.

What do you think?

Hey JayRemy,

Ant's right. Don probably is out of the office or whatever you call it, since the holidays and all. When I signed up he called me and we talked for about an hour to get the course introduction, etc down pat before I started. He's really helpful and all all around a good guy. Try shooting him an email ciscofutures@hotmail.com or he has the phone numbers on the website if that doesn't work. Let me know if you don't hear anything.

thanks guys, i'll prolly send him an email tomorrow and/or call him next week.

thanks for the replies, i'm kinda watching my email waiting for his email. i'm like a kid at christmas right now waiting for the latest action toy !!!

:)

thanks guys, i'll prolly send him an email tomorrow and/or call him next week.

thanks for the replies, i'm kinda watching my email waiting for his email. i'm like a kid at christmas right now waiting for the latest action toy !!!

:)

lol I know what you mean man.

Hey Guys,

I'm starting to get quite anxious about all this. The money for the first month left my account a week ago and I still havent heard anything from him. If your in contact with him I would very much appreciate it if someone could pass my name on to him and mention I havent heard anything.

I'm assuming there must be some communication problem because I know he has a very good reputation but you cant help but fear the worst.

by the way, if you could pass on a message my details are:

Jason Belletty

jason@belletty.net

jason@first-software.co.uk

Cheers for your help.

Jay.

Jay, hey have you tried calling him or emailing him? Let me know man.

Hey Guys,

I'm starting to get quite anxious about all this. The money for the first month left my account a week ago and I still havent heard anything from him. If your in contact with him I would very much appreciate it if someone could pass my name on to him and mention I havent heard anything.

I'm assuming there must be some communication problem because I know he has a very good reputation but you cant help but fear the worst.

by the way, if you could pass on a message my details are:

Jason Belletty

jason@belletty.net

jason@first-software.co.uk

Cheers for your help.

Jay.

Jay, hey have you tried calling him or emailing him? Let me know man.

Hey sorry about that, I responded, but I accidentally edited your message instead of quoting you...but yeah I was just going to ask

a) are you still having this issue?

b) did you give him a call?

Sorry about the mixup, didn't want you to think I was ignoring you, it was just a mistake on my part.:o

lol - i didnt even notice the edit in the message.

Yah, I'm afraid I am still having this problem. I tried calling today but I think there is a problem with our phones not dialling out the country (i'm in uk!). I've tried using different email accounts and pretty sure theres no problem at my end. What a wonderfull world of technology we live in !!!

I'm not having a good time this week - last night I made a mistake placing a forex trade and placed my stop alot lower than i wanted and now i havent got enough margin in my account for a single ym contract.

sometimes i just wanna smash my pc up!!!! :mad:

happy days :confused:

lol - i didnt even notice the edit in the message.

Yah, I'm afraid I am still having this problem. I tried calling today but I think there is a problem with our phones not dialling out the country (i'm in uk!). I've tried using different email accounts and pretty sure theres no problem at my end. What a wonderfull world of technology we live in !!!

I'm not having a good time this week - last night I made a mistake placing a forex trade and placed my stop alot lower than i wanted and now i havent got enough margin in my account for a single ym contract.

sometimes i just wanna smash my pc up!!!! :mad:

happy days :confused:

Hey just to make sure the bases are covered, are you positive the card information authorized and posted from your account? Don actually called me the same day I signed up and usually responds within a day to my emails. That is really weird, so he's not responding to emails either? Are you using ciscofutures@hotmail.com?

I made a mistake in my previous post. I phoned my bank and the payment which i thought was cisco was actually a different payment. I tried emailing to his cisco address and the hotmail on, i'm a bit surprised i havent had any reply, I would of thought a quick email back to me would be there. But I guess if i cant correspond with them for whatever reason theres not much i can do !

UPDATE ::: I got an email back from don, both the email address's i gave him were doing something naughty and kept bouncing back to him. But we finally 'connected' and now i'm using a hotmail address !!

The mystery is solved, thanks guys :)