Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

rcabri

HELP on MP COURSE

Hi to everybody,

I need help on chosing a course on MP

1.Balancetrader of Frank Butera has a website comprising of video educational lessons on MP and stategies and application price around $150.

2.-erik- alternating symmetry LLC The course is the online material of which there is nearly 300 pages of techniques, ideas and methods.The current rate for access to information is $495

If somebody know about these courses or also others, but I do not want to spend a fortune.

Thanks Roberto

Frank's course is a simple actionable approach to Market Profile. Even if you choose not to use it in the end, the benefit of understanding the way your tradable market moves (they are all different in their own sweet little ways) will be over $150. He is one of those people who wants to help people so you should be able to get significant extra value by asking his advice as well.

I don't use MP myself; I'm more S&R and trends although my definition of S&R is richer than many peoples. But if I look at a chart I can see how the MP would stack up on it and that's due to some time spent with Frank's material and helps make my feel for market action richer.

I don't know anything about Erik's course.

What Kiwi said, actionable being the key word. It's a fairly straight forward approach to using MP for trading. If you want to learn all he bells and whistles of 'classic' MP it might not be the best choice, having said that there are lots of people that will teach you to completely paralyse yourself through analysis with MP :D