Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

momentom

Market Profile Chat/Training Rooms

I'm looking at Market Profile Chat/Training Rooms.

So far, I've listed Balancetraqder, JPJ Trading and IOMT. Does anyone know of any more. I'll provide some feedback here after I've looked at each of them.

Have you tried Enthios room on MIRC? Its more like real time setup calls. He posts screenshots on his blog with remarks and its free.

I know Enthios' . He uses stochastics to time trades at VAH, VAL and VPOC I think. Good idea. Thanks

Guest Fulcrum

So far, I've listed Balancetraqder, JPJ Trading and IOMT. Does anyone know of any more. I'll provide some feedback here after I've looked at each of them.

You mean "IOAMT".

Bill D. is teaming up with Trevor at marketdelta.com from what I have heard....that will be interesting.

http://www.marketdelta.com/newsite/educators.aspx

Guest Fulcrum

It MUST be spammers....there could be no other reason for it.....LOL!!!

JK!;)

Try http://www.thetradingzone.com, Greg, the guy who founded it operates a paltalk (free demo) room and they are calling many trades live during the day just as they happen with high degree of accuracy.

Yes I have joined the group Mav, six months ago or so, after staying in the room and just watching several weeks every day - that is actually the best way to find out if it suits to you. It is more a method than a system, covering all parts of trading (psychology, money management, etc) and it helped me. It is not a simple buy/sell system and you will still need to invest a lot of time and effort into making it your own. I could say many positive words and how Greg and other guys are helpful but it might sound like marketing and just distract you, so just come and see for yourself, the demo room is free, watch how they go green almost every day and then decide if it suits your style, they do not hide anything from the methodology from members.

I am NOT financially affiliated in any way with the TTZ, I am just satisfied with the value that I got for my money.

Bryan,

I would love to :) I always strive to make my own decisions and you only can go most of days green after experience and discipline. On days I do not go home green I know exactly why, and it is not because of the method or market but because of lack of discipline. On the other hand when I am focused, disciplined and not experimenting or "improving" anything then yes, I go most of these days green. So I am working hard to make my live trading as boring as it can be and be creative only when markets are closed :)

After I found good method and money management I realized what it truly means that "trading is simple but not easy". Well, not as simple as moving average crossover or watching some price-based indicator alone, these are just artificial gimmicks which do not give you any edge, the real edge can be your experience and knowledge what really moves the market.

Nelo