Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

sidra

Invest in Silver !

Silver is going to be a favorable commodity to invest in and is expected to go up. Initial resistance is seen at 31.50, followed by 32.50, 33.80, and 34.30; while support levels extend through 29.60/70 levels respectively. To obtain a successful position, stay in the Long situation until reach to 29.00. :cool:

Silver is going to be a favorable commodity to invest in and is expected to go up. Initial resistance is seen at 31.50, followed by 32.50, 33.80, and 34.30; while support levels extend through 29.60/70 levels respectively. To obtain a successful position, stay in the Long situation until reach to 29.00. :cool:

Why do you think so ?

Is the based upon Technical analysis ? Because I don't that the fundamentals of the silver can change in the near future so suggesting not to invest on the basis of fundamental analysis.

Silver will move up to 30, 32. you have to hold on a Long Position when its on 29. and can get more when it will move up :)) its surely based on the analysis. i will upload a graph as well !

See Now ! Today, the H4 blueprint demonstrates that argent takes a bottomward move afterwards its backlash from the Resistance level 31.50 and currently is trading amid the Support level 30.75 and the Resistance level 31.50. Stated that the brace continues its bearish move till extensive the Support level 30.75, it provides a acceptable befalling to advertise beneath the Support level 30.75 afterwards closing 4H beneath it. Afterwards that we should delay for breaking out of this Support level to abide the bearish move. In case argent is able to breach the Support level of 30.75 and closes 4H below, we will get a bearish strength, which will accommodate new advertise signals and accredit the Support level of 30.20 as a ambition level.

On the other hand, if argent reverses its bearish move and takes an advancement administration afterwards its abortion to breach the Support akin 30.75, it will be a able indicator for the bullish move afterwards closing 4H aloft the Support levelenabling the Resistance akin of 31.50. In this case, we should delay for breaking this Resistance level to abide the bullish view. Based on the closing H4 chart, the abstruse indicators accommodate advertise signals, but as continued as the Support level of 30.75 is unbroken, the advancement move is still accepted the bottomward movement. Therefore, we should delay for added confirmations afore authoritative a decision.

silver_16-01.png.b10dd8558343c7808c3134ca517b9631.png

Silver is moving towards 32.17 (1). This should be the point where it will either move up to the upper square or get repelled to the lower.For now SI looks to be in a strong position as it turned its move away from the lower square,However,this is all happening on low volume so to me it does not look like the upper square will be a near-term target.Instead I see it touch or maybe even pinch through 32.17 but will lose steam after that and go down below 28.I see a top in mid-february and a bottom in late march,from where it will move to its high in the second half of the year.

SI.thumb.jpg.38cb64d794152dc241c9628ff4c4d067.jpg

imo opinion (which most don't care for and some probally detest) i would say silver is a great investment and i expect to see it around 70.00 my end of 2013. but real silver not futures or on paper. take posession of it.

We should delay for breaking out of the Support Level to have the continuous bearish move. Silver is able to breach the Support Level of 30.75, and then there will be a bearish strength.... Its means sell your commodity and take a short position! And enable the Support level of 30.20 as a target level.

But incase silver reverses its bearish move and takes an upward direction (if it fails to break the above mentioned support level of 30.75), its the bullish move. In this case, we should delay for breaking this Resistance level to continue the bullish view.

imo opinion (which most don't care for and some probally detest) i would say silver is a great investment and i expect to see it around 70.00 my end of 2013. but real silver not futures or on paper. take posession of it.

I do agree with you Patuca !!

Ah,so you went "Beyond Gann".

Well it's nice to see you challenging Tams for the consistently shortest post default mode,but i wonder if you could flesh out that particular carcass (Gann) a bit..maybe not the backside,perhaps just a coupla ribs.Something to nibble on,not a free lunch,and definately not a $5 all you can eat buffet,just a SLIVER of meat,a wafer thin (french accent) hint,a tiny peccadillo on your part,if you will.Something for the peanut gallery to say mmmm...not mmmmm,as in,i love the smell of bacon,more mmm..i never thought of that particular approach,now i'm ready to do a shitload of work to see what turns up.

Just so we can say thanks SILVER for this useful post....:)

Na it is not really "beyond" its still "before":)

When Gann says the future is nothing but repitition of the past,what it means is you can get an idea of general trend direction for a certain year out of data from past years.The thing is which years to choose-he left some ideas on that,but no clear cut way.Also once this general trend was crafted he fine-tuned it with astro stuff he never talks about.So strictly I am way before being beyond Gann;)

I agree with sidras' decision to agree with you.This self pity persona you've recently developed doesn't sit well with the business we're engaged in.Humility..that's a good thing..self pity..i dunno ..don't tell me you sold the bike and bought a Prius..
what an insult. i thought you to be more intelligent than that. :doh: that is what i get for thinking again. mitzy don't worry about all the math...silver is a good buy. you could get some and stuff it up your $ss and nobody has to know :rofl: :rofl: :cool:

what an insult. i thought you to be more intelligent than that. :doh: that is what i get for thinking again. mitzy don't worry about all the math...silver is a good buy. you could get some and stuff it up your $ss and nobody has to know :rofl: :rofl: :cool:

hahahaha I never mind :P I assume he has not yet got time of buying Gold :confused: He never know Silver almost hit 32.00 on the previous day !

Ah,i see you have taken your pill this morning and you're back to "normal" with the bicycle back on the road.

:rofl: Hahahaha not really ;) have been rolling on a coaster all day ! what an excited ride :haha:

Mit,

5:1 is not an official Gann angle ratio,so I hardly believe in that soccer projection of yours,which mustnt necessarily be the same for your given horsemeat ratio;)

So what does the tiny chart show then...well,it is showing price cycles combined with Gann angles from last years major pivots.You can see silver now being restricted by the 1x1 lines basically....the 1x1 going down from the March high builds the lower support line since September when 1x4 going up from July low was the resistance of the Sept/Oct upward move then back to the 1x1 support and rising back to the 1x2 upward in November after which the 1x1 down again built the lower support from which it rose this year to the 1x1 upward from the July low.This shows silver not having the energy now for bigger gains like some mentioned in this thread earlier.Whenever the moves made it through the angles it was the price cycles that ended the moves.