Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

ant

Historical Market Profile Data for ES, YM, and ER2

Per request, I am attaching historical Market Profile data (UVA, POC, and LVA) for the ES, YM, and ER2. Note that the MP data is based on market hours of 9:30am to 4:15pm EST (even for the YM). Using the Tradestation database, the data goes back to the years 2001/2002.

ES.xls

YM.xls

ER2.xls

Per request, I am attaching historical Market Profile data (UVA, POC, and LVA) for the ES, YM, and ER2. Note that the MP data is based on market hours of 9:30am to 4:15pm EST (even for the YM). Using the Tradestation database, the data goes back to the years 2001/2002.

Ant this is awesome. The Date field seems to be messed up, could you repost the files with the Date column formatted right? I can't work out the dates. Or if there's an algorithm I need to apply to the date, let me know then I can import it into my db.

Thanks

Ant this is awesome. The Date field seems to be messed up, could you repost the files with the Date column formatted right? I can't work out the dates. Or if there's an algorithm I need to apply to the date, let me know then I can import it into my db.

Thanks

Keymoo, you can simply place your cursor on the line that separates Column A and Column B (top row) and double-click...that will resize the columns and show all data...

Soultrader helped me with the (eld) download to TS so i could see Market profile in real time. Real time i now have a chart which depicts 30 minute auctions, and a chart which depicts daily auctions. I can only get my daily to go back and retrieve 5 days of historical data. Does anyone know to make an adjustment , that will enale me to go back further than 5 days on the daily auctions? thanks alot, rick terrell