Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

sarahjason06

My experience of Trading System for Excellent Verified Trading Results

Hi

i think i must share with you my experience.

few years back i was so fed up with my trading experience .i was not satisfied really then i find consensus-trading which i think is

Best Trading System on Web for Excellent verified trading Results

Consensus Trading - US stock market trading information signals copies a lot of the best trading systems on

the web and has an excellent track record in the S & P 500 and QQQQ.Check them and tell me what your comments.

thanks

sarah

"To date 90% of our trades have been successful."

The moment I saw this I knew not to buy this system. Why would anyone sell a system that gives such excellent results? Any system that promotes in this manner is a scam for novice traders who can not think on their own.

Following another persons market calls is a sure way to lose. You will never learn how to trade properly.

I have to agree 100% with James on this signals issue. Save your money, your time and your emotions and avoid them like the plague. The only thing you can learn from most of those websites is how to write b.s. marketing copy that persuades the the naive and uninformed to buy worthless products and services.

Happy Trading ;)

I have to agree 100% with James on this signals issue. Save your money, your time and your emotions and avoid them like the plague. The only thing you can learn from most of those websites is how to write b.s. marketing copy that persuades the the naive and uninformed to buy worthless products and services.

Happy Trading ;)

Doesn't it hurt to see promotions like that? What's sad is that many novices do get conned into believing a perfect system exists and that money can be made from the markets without using their head.

Sarah, if you are looking for your money to work for you look into a mutual fund. The money is slow but your chances are alot higher than buying a bs system.

Doesn't it hurt to see promotions like that? What's sad is that many novices do get conned into believing a perfect system exists and that money can be made from the markets without using their head.

Sarah, if you are looking for your money to work for you look into a mutual fund. The money is slow but your chances are alot higher than buying a bs system.

It's all just a pipe dream they are selling. Although it is possible for system sellers to have a 90%+ win ratio, it is 100% of the time due to risking 100 pips to catch 5 pips, or something like this.

and invariably, once every 8 or 9 or 10 trades or so, they hit their stop loss.

Anyone who can do basic match can see from what i've posted why this is in the long run a failing method.

by the way, one of the easiest ways to check on a vendor is to see if they will connect a real money account to a myfxbook page, or something like this. An example of this is in my signature. This would in fact be a 3rd party verification of their stated claims.

To date, I've never seen a single vendor hook themslves up to a myfxbook page, or anything like it, using a real money account. (Demo can and will show results that real money will always fail to produce, and I've seen vendors show demo accounts off all the time, but never once real money)

This is one very, very simple way that takes about 10 minutes to set up, and just about anyone who actually trades with a retail forex account can set such a thing up for free to show the world if they want.

You have to ask yourself, if a vendor you are considering buying something from does not do this, what do they have to hide?

common sense folks. If a guy tells you he has a time machine for sale, well, best to see him actually send something back in time before you give him your $199 bucks.

If you wanna see what a myfxbook page looks like, click my signature. it's with real money, in a real account, that I really trade. If a vendor won't show you this, then simply don't trust them. THey are trying to sell you a car but won't let you test drive it, because if you test drove it, you would find there is no engine under the hood.