Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

The Healthy Trader Let's share information on what it takes to maintain a healthy trading lifestyle. To be at the top of your game you have to take care of yourself -- here we'll all share how we do that, or should do that.

Old 05-13-2012, 02:28 PM   #1

Ignore this user

Profits or Loss - Keep Your Self Up.

Trading is a game of wining and loosing money - Many traders have different activities while they are trading.

What are your activities to keep your self up and have a trading break specially when you are loosing money and market tends you to put more positions to re-cover your losses.

Obviously profits are enjoyed in different ways but whenever I loose money I used to go on walk and have a trading break and they effects a lot to me.

Last edited by mohsinqureshii; 05-13-2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mohsinqureshii For This Useful Post:
goosegoose (05-15-2012), wmck6167 (07-23-2014)
Old 10-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #2

Ignore this user

Re: Profits or Loss - Keep Your Self Up.

This is a question that alludes many I think. When a losing trade occurs one must deal with it their own. On every trade that I make whether it is successful or unsuccessful I forget about it after it is over. If I have a bad day I like running on the beach, hitting a punching bag, or playing basketball. Clear the head, so when I come back I have no presuppositions about the market.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:06 AM   #3

Ignore this user

Profits or Loss - Keep Your Self Up.

Market always varies, sometimes it goes up and sometime down. Its our strategy which takes either up or down. So be ready for it and always do safe investment.
Old 11-19-2014, 01:48 AM   #4

Ignore this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsinqureshii »
Trading is a game of wining and loosing money - Many traders have different activities while they are trading.

What are your activities to keep your self up and have a trading break specially when you are loosing money and market tends you to put more positions to re-cover your losses.

Obviously profits are enjoyed in different ways but whenever I loose money I used to go on walk and have a trading break and they effects a lot to me.
try to keep my mind at ease. sometime I listen to my fav. music. at loosing condition, for now i'm not really taking this situation, and mused along losing trade. its always part of game in the vary beginning, accept that fact then you can relax.
important thing, when profit how much we can get, when at loss how much we should care to loss. keep both side in balance would be helpfull.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:07 AM   #5

Ignore this user

The worldwide forex market is attractive to many traders because of its low account requirements, round-the-clock trading and access to high amounts of leverage. When approached as a business, forex trading can be profitable and rewarding.

traders can avoid losing money in forex by:

Being well-prepared
Having the patience and discipline to study and research
Applying sound money management techniques
Approaching trading activity as a business
Old 04-10-2015, 05:20 AM   #6

Ignore this user

Every trader should be ready to face success and failure, and specially be trained for the second one. Emotions don't have to affect your trading and when they do the best is to take a break and refresh the mind with whatever we like doing (yoga, exercise, cooking, meditation...). If you get stuck and keep trading, surely you will end up making bad decisions.
Old 06-10-2016, 10:18 AM   #7

Ignore this user

The best way to rest and clean your mind is to change the type of your activity. So since we're talking about sitting by computer, the way to rest is like any activity: take a walk, play some sports, ride a bike...

Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread: