Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

JayRemy

Ready to take this on full time?

Hi Guys,

How do I know if I can make trading my full time job?

Thats essentially my question!

Ok, a friend told me about trading a couple months ago (just after world cup), I know this is no time at all to have built any kind of experience but here goes. He told me about trading the YM open using an ADX indicator (basically wait till adx reached 40 and drops 5 then enter reversal trade). From, there I lost half my account. I wised up and started researching myself - i found this site and studied everything I could about the ym, pivots, fading, ticks everything - I'm on route through a stack of books very kindly recommended by people from this forum.

I have the theory pretty well worked out, if i dont have any information about something i'm damn sure i can find it out from books i have already read, internet resources etc.

I understand the pshycology of the business too, from playing poker for several years I am very familiar with "going on tilt", chasing losses etc. in fact I keep a trade diary which has no monetary value in it - only points.

I am a programmer by trade and believe i am very methodical and analytical by nature. Being in the software industry - my head has been in books ever since i was able to read, although i havent read fiction since school!

I'm not neccessarily asking you if I should take the plunge but more so, how does ANYONE know when to go fulltime.

After reading this back to myself - it sounds like a rant but hey! It would be good to hear if any of you guys have comments.

Oh, finally - I'm in profit ! - surely thats a good sign!

(Edit - Posting this thread gave me a gold star under my name - it's a sign ;) )

Cheers Guys ;)

Well, I spent a year trading options before I went at it full time, and at that point I had a stash of cash that I could do it with, and my partner still works her job, so we have some income coming in while the account grows and my confidence in my system grows. I wouldn't go full time if I didn't have 6-12 months living expenses stashed away and I was living alone. Fortunately I had enough for myself and with my partner working...it's all golden. I can do it at my leisure with the eMinis.

So...I was scared S-less quitting my cushy job selling music gear. BUT, it was the best thing I ever did. I hate corporate america (corporate anything I guess, since most of this forum seems to be out of country) more than anything and am glad to be on my own. It can get tough, eating less than I normally would or whatever, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Hope that helps, though, I don't know if it does....

I say you have to find out how consistent you and your system are before taking the plunge. I paper traded for 1 full year before taking real trades then I went semi-fulltime. But consistency is a very tricky state, because you really don´t know how consistent you are until you feel it´s not about the money you´re raking in but it's the fact you know you can come back, you know your system so well when and where its success and failure lies and how confident you are in exploiting it to the limit when necessary. When it's not about the money is when you might be ready.

I say give it more time just to make sure the system you have is one that can deal with different conditions and still stay ahead.

Good luck, Jay.

Thanks guys, it was worth posting this thread, for the reason that it is a goal of mine to be able to do this as a career. However, I dont want to rush into anything and blow my account, spending the next 6 months trying to fund another account.

So, it's goals I need. I like the idea very much of making 6-12 months stash of cash equivalent to my current salary. This will give me time to experience the markets with also having a "light at the end of the tunnel". - Thank you TinGull.

I wouldn't go full time if I didn't have 6-12 months living expenses stashed away and I was living alone. Fortunately I had enough for myself and with my partner working...it's all golden.

Ah yes, consistency. It's very true from a couple wins one might get a sense of heroism, thinking himself invinsible and start overtrading. - I've lost so much money at poker like this, your account just yo-yo's. Although, I think I am very aware of this and am able to control my emotion. Only time and experience is the true indicator of this and with the light at the end of the tunnel i would rather make the mistakes while i have a job! - thank you Torero

I say you have to find out how consistent you and your system are before taking the plunge.

I say give it more time just to make sure the system you have is one that can deal with different conditions and still stay ahead.

You might want to read through a couple of threads at elite trader and just see if they raise any questions for you. Like much at ET they get infected with strong opinions but looking at both sides may help clarify all your thinking. Best of luck with the shift.

Forums - Would you rather trade on your own making 100k yr or trade for a firm making 500k yr

Forums - Mental break-down from TA

take a look at this site for a daily message that is informative and useful.

http://www.innerworth.com/daily/iwDaily.asp

Several years ago when I was laid off from the investment management area as a level II CFA stock analyst/portfolio administrator, and found it impossible to reenter, I knew that becoming a trader was what I truly wanted to do and no turning back. I just need the experience and I am not looking for any short cuts. I am working with scared money right now, but with faith and belief mixed with hard work and love of this way of life, making a living will happen. Risk finding out you can do it.

This is a good read...

Sacrifices of a full-time trader

Filed under: Uncategorized  Caravaggio @ 1:26 pm

Many individuals who hold down a full-time job and trade the markets in their spare time, harbour the desire to trade on full-time basis. It is a very enticing proposition. Over and above your trading record and the reliability of your trading approach, I think it is important to consider the significant sacrifices involved in making the transition:

* Security of full-time employment: Perhaps even more important than the absolute level of income is the fact that an income stream from an employer is usually stable. This regular paycheck stream can be matched up against routine expenses like food, rent, etc and in most cases, will leave you with a little spare change for your long-term savings account. A full-time trader either needs to have an asset that generates enough cash to make these routine payments - bear in mind that a £100,000 asset will be lucky to generate to 5% pa (£5000) after tax - or they are in a forced position of having to try to generate the cash from the their trading accounts (welcome to my world).

* Income growth: Most people’s pay-packets will grow by an amount that beats inflation, and will often be supplemented with end of year bonuses.

* Realistic expectations and your bank roll: The very best hedge funds (eg: Quantum, SAC, Citadel) consistently make or have made around 20-30% pa. They have the very best minds working for them, will often throw money at technology, and usually have decades of experience. If you set your aims in this context (ie at a more modest level), it becomes obvious that a substantial bank roll to required to make a decent living from your trading activities. A reasonable minimum level for a rational investor would probably be around £100,000 (plus the asset required to generate a regular income stream). This is what I think is required to stand a reasonable chance of success. It may also explain help to explain why so many traders fail at the retail level; they just don’t have the resources to take a measured approach.

* Acknowledgement and interaction with peers: We are social animals and unless you are operating from a trading arcade, trading can be a very isolated activity. This is not natural and can be get quite depressing over time. In the workplace you can bounce ideas of other people and you get feedback on your efforts. In most cases, your presence is appreciated. In trading, however, your sense of self-worth has to come from within.

* Other perks of the pay-check: These include things like health cover, insurances, and pension contributions from your employer and paid holidays.

I hope these points underscore the idea that making the decision to become a full-time trader is not a decision to be taken lightly.

As a trader, I believe my objectives are noble, but I’ll confess that I glossed over these sacrifices when I made the decision to start trading on a full-time basis. That was my first bad trade.

http://the3500.wordpress.com/tag/uncategorized/

Hi Jay and others reading this thread,

I'm not trading full time nor is it my sole source of income.

What I can say from the experience of previously quitting a secure job, though one without much future, to go freelance in an entirely different field of work requires a certain mind set in addition to the support of your family/significant other.

In order to trade for a living you need to be very comfortable in risking your neck to achieve your dream. I did this ten years ago when switching careers of my own choice. I was not forced out in any way.

A trader would need the confidence to 'walk the walk'. By this I mean the belief they can generate the needed income from trading to not touch the 'back up living expenses'. This means total confidence in your strategy of trading that it will, if applied correctly and consistantly, generate the needed income. I would say a trader needs 6-9 months of expenses in the bank as back up. This trader would need to cut existing expenses to the bare minimum and then add 'goodies' to your lifestyle as rewards for good trading. The trader would 'do' not 'try'. This is a business. You need a passion for it, but also a detachment to look at your trading scenario and ask "What would I recommend another trader to do in this situation? Enter, exit, stay flat, pare down, add in, etc.,?

Can you see yourself paying for your child(ren)'s university costs by trading? How about your mortgage? How about your food? Health insurance?

If you have the confidence, I mean realistic confidence not the "I'm sure taking a big chance here I hope I can do this" kind of false confidence, then you may very well be able to trade for a living.

Some very good points there Pipmonster. Trading is a complete mental game and one needs to be in the right mindset everyday. It's hard for new traders to grasp this mindset.

I want to share my style of making it in this business. Its a style I have picked up from poker which I spent several years living of it as a sole income. Trading and poker... is a grind. All that "Pit Bull" cowboy type stories are just entertainment to me. Each day I grind my way to make an income. I don't try to aim at homeruns or winning the WSOP. I care less.... all I care about is taking money on a consistent basis. It's worked for me my entire trading and poker career. I'm in it for the long haul.... and I dont want any one hand to take me of this game.

Consistantcy is the key which is where the mental toughness comes in.

It's interesting how lots of folks, especially new traders think trading currencies is the easy way to riches. It's hard work. Everyday.

I was just reading an article this past weekend about making a record with John Lennon called 'Mind Games'. The gist of what I'm trying to relate is the sound engineer thought it was going to be 'easy' work with one of the creative forces from the Beatles. Lennon will just show up with a bunch of songs ready to go. What he found out was that Lennon, and others like him, work really hard on getting a song as good as they can make it. Take after take.

Trading is like that. It's hard work, but it can be very rewarding.

I look forward to the day I can rationally take trading on full time, although I know it will be a while. I am with TinGull, My fiance works full time as do I, and we are slowly but surely cutting my hours to alow more time for me to trade.. It's funny, it's kind of a scale in/out strategy, each promotion she gets, we cut my hours back a little since we are earning more income and afford it....it's working quite nicely so far.

Guest cooter
Hi Guys,

How do I know if I can make trading my full time job?

Cheers Guys ;)

Hi JayRemy,

If you treat it like a business, it'll reward you like one. Treat it like a hobby, and you'll be compensated accordingly.

So the answer is YES. But only if you're willing to put in the hard work to make it so.

Good luck.

i think you would be nuts to try to live off trading after a few months. Ive read everything i could get my hands on for the past 2 years. Hell, 2 days ago the videos on this site blew my mind even with that background. My goal is full time trader 7-10 years from now and i have actually done really well trading real money these 2 years. Anything less than that is poor risk mangement for me. The biggest thing ive learned in those 2 years was that there are some things you can't possibly learn without seeing it on the chart/tape and its those things that kill you.

Some people thrive on pressure, others don't. Only you know if you can make it work now or later. Personally, I thrive when it's crunch time. Don't know why, just how my genetics are I suppose.

Some people thrive on pressure, others don't. Only you know if you can make it work now or later. Personally, I thrive when it's crunch time. Don't know why, just how my genetics are I suppose.

I'm with ya Brownsfan. I am too lazy otherwise. It's like in the military- we trained and did what we had to do to be sharp..but we were always trying to be as easy as possibly because we knew for damn sure we'd be stressed out and working hard soon enough.

I guess in the civilian world it's the same...hard to really motivate yourself when you know you don't have to...but when pressure hits-you know you have to get in gear, and it's like a call out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Date: 18th April 2024. Market News – Stock markets benefit from Dollar correction. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Technical buying, bargain hunting, and risk aversion helped Treasuries rally and unwind recent losses. Yields dropped from the recent 2024 highs. Asian stock markets strengthened, as the US Dollar corrected in the wake of comments from Japan’s currency chief Masato Kanda, who said G7 countries continue to stress that excessive swings and disorderly moves in the foreign exchange market were harmful for economies. US Stockpiles expanded to 10-month high. The data overshadowed the impact of geopolitical tensions in the Middle East as traders await Israel’s response to Iran’s unprecedented recent attack. President Joe Biden called for higher tariffs on imports of Chinese steel and aluminum.   Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex stumbled, falling to 105.66 at the end of the day from the intraday high of 106.48. It lost ground against most of its G10 peers. There wasn’t much on the calendar to provide new direction. USDJPY lows retesting the 154 bottom! NOT an intervention yet. BoJ/MoF USDJPY intervention happens when there is more than 100+ pip move in seconds, not 50 pips. USOIL slumped by 3% near $82, as US crude inventories rose by 2.7 million barrels last week, hitting the highest level since last June, while gauges of fuel demand declined. Gold strengthened as the dollar weakened and bullion is trading at $2378.44 per ounce. Market Trends:   Wall Street closed in the red after opening with small corrective gains. The NASDAQ underperformed, slumping -1.15%, with the S&P500 -0.58% lower, while the Dow lost -0.12. The Nikkei closed 0.2% higher, the Hang Seng gained more than 1. European and US futures are finding buyers. A gauge of global chip stocks and AI bellwether Nvidia Corp. have both fallen into a technical correction. The TMSC reported its first profit rise in a year, after strong AI demand revived growth at the world’s biggest contract chipmaker. The main chipmaker to Apple Inc. and Nvidia Corp. recorded a 9% rise in net income, beating estimates. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 17th April 2024. Market News – Appetite for risk-taking remains weak. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks, Treasury yields and US Dollar stay firmed. Fed Chair Powell added to the recent sell off. His slightly more hawkish tone further priced out chances for any imminent action and the timing of a cut was pushed out further. He suggested if higher inflation does persist, the Fed will hold rates steady “for as long as needed.” Implied Fed Fund: There remains no real chance for a move on May 1 and at their intraday highs the June implied funds rate future showed only 5 bps, while July reflected only 10 bps. And a full 25 bps was not priced in until November, with 38 bps in cuts seen for 2024. US & EU Economies Diverging: Lagarde says ECB is moving toward rate cuts – if there are no major shocks. UK March CPI inflation falls less than expected. Output price inflation has started to nudge higher, despite another decline in input prices. Together with yesterday’s higher than expected wage numbers, the data will add to the arguments of the hawks at the BoE, which remain very reluctant to contemplate rate cuts. Canada CPI rose 0.6% in March, double the 0.3% February increase BUT core eased. The doors are still open for a possible cut at the next BoC meeting on June 5. IMF revised up its global growth forecast for 2024 with inflation easing, in its new World Economic Outlook. This is consistent with a global soft landing, according to the report. Financial Markets Performance:   USDJPY also inched up to 154.67 on expectations the BoJ will remain accommodative and as the market challenges a perceived 155 red line for MoF intervention. USOIL prices slipped -0.15% to $84.20 per barrel. Gold rose 0.24% to $2389.11 per ounce, a new record closing high as geopolitical risks overshadowed the impacts of rising rates and the stronger dollar. Market Trends:   Wall Street waffled either side of unchanged on the day amid dimming rate cut potential, rising yields, and earnings. The major indexes closed mixed with the Dow up 0.17%, while the S&P500 and NASDAQ lost -0.21% and -0.12%, respectively. Asian stock markets mostly corrected again, with Japanese bourses underperforming and the Nikkei down -1.3%. Mainland China bourses were a notable exception and the CSI 300 rallied 1.4%, but the MSCI Asia Pacific index came close to erasing the gains for this year. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.vvvvvvv
    • Date: 16th April 2024. Market News – Stocks and currencies sell off; USD up. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks and currencies sell off, while the US Dollar picks up haven flows. Treasuries yields spiked again to fresh 2024 peaks before paring losses into the close, post, the stronger than expected retail sales eliciting a broad sell off in the markets. Rates surged as the data pushed rate cut bets further into the future with July now less than a 50-50 chance. Wall Street finished with steep declines led by tech. Stocks opened in the green on a relief trade after Israel repulsed the well advertised attack from Iran on Sunday. But equities turned sharply lower and extended last week’s declines amid the rise in yields. Investor concerns were intensified as Israel threatened retaliation. There’s growing anxiety over earnings even after a big beat from Goldman Sachs. UK labor market data was mixed, as the ILO unemployment rate unexpectedly lifted, while wage growth came in higher than anticipated – The data suggests that the labor market is catching up with the recession. Mixed messages then for the BoE. China grew by 5.3% in Q1 however the numbers are causing a lot of doubts over sustainability of this growth. The bounce came in the first 2 months of the year. In March, growth in retail sales slumped and industrial output decelerated below forecasts, suggesting challenges on the horizon. Today: Germany ZEW, US housing starts & industrial production, Fed Vice Chair Philip Jefferson speech, BOE Bailey speech & IMF outlook. Earnings releases: Morgan Stanley and Bank of America. Financial Markets Performance:   The US Dollar rallied to 106.19 after testing 106.25, gaining against JPY and rising to 154.23, despite intervention risk. Yen traders started to see the 160 mark as the next Resistance level. Gold surged 1.76% to $2386 per ounce amid geopolitical risks and Chinese buying, even as the USD firmed and yields climbed. USOIL is flat at $85 per barrel. Market Trends:   Breaks of key technical levels exacerbated the sell off. Tech was the big loser with the NASDAQ plunging -1.79% to 15,885 while the S&P500 dropped -1.20% to 5061, with the Dow sliding -0.65% to 37,735. The S&P had the biggest 2-day sell off since March 2023. Nikkei and ASX lost -1.9% and -1.8% respectively, and the Hang Seng is down -2.1%. European bourses are down more than -1% and US futures are also in the red. CTA selling tsunami: “Just a few points lower CTAs will for the first time this year start selling in size, to add insult to injury, we are breaking major trend-lines in equities and the gamma stabilizer is totally gone.” Short term CTA threshold levels are kicking in big time according to GS. Medium term is 4873 (most important) while the long term level is at 4605. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 15th April 2024. Market News – Negative Reversion; Safe Havens Rally. Trading Leveraged Products is risky Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Markets weigh risk of retaliation cycle in Middle East. Initially the retaliatory strike from Iran on Israel fostered a haven bid, into bonds, gold and other haven assets, as it threatens a wider regional conflict. However, this morning, Oil and Asian equity markets were muted as traders shrugged off fears of a war escalation in the Middle East. Iran said “the matter can be deemed concluded”, and President Joe Biden has called on Israel to exercise restraint following Iran’s drone and missile strike, as part of Washington’s efforts to ease tensions in the Middle East and minimize the likelihood of a widespread regional conflict. New US and UK sanctions banned deliveries of Russian supplies, i.e. key industrial metals, produced after midnight on Friday. Aluminum jumped 9.4%, nickel rose 8.8%, suggesting brokers are bracing for major supply chain disruption. Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex fell back from highs over 106 to currently 105.70. The Yen dip against USD to 153.85. USOIL settled lower at 84.50 per barrel and Gold is trading below session highs at currently $2357.92 per ounce. Copper, more liquid and driven by the global economy over recent weeks, was more subdued this morning. Currently at $4.3180. Market Trends:   Asian stock markets traded mixed, but European and US futures are slightly higher after a tough session on Friday and yields have picked up. Mainland China bourses outperformed overnight, after Beijing offered renewed regulatory support. The PBOC meanwhile left the 1-year MLF rate unchanged, while once again draining funds from the system. Nikkei slipped 1% to 39,114.19. On Friday, NASDAQ slumped -1.62% to 16,175, unwinding most of Thursday’s 1.68% jump to a new all-time high at 16,442. The S&P500 fell -1.46% and the Dow dropped 1.24%. Declines were broadbased with all 11 sectors of the S&P finishing in the red. JPMorgan Chase sank 6.5% despite reporting stronger profit in Q1. The nation’s largest bank gave a forecast for a key source of income this year that fell below Wall Street’s estimate, calling for only modest growth. Apple shipments drop by 10% in Q1. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • The morning of my last post I happened to glance over to the side and saw “...angst over the FOMC’s rate trajectory triggered a flight to safety, hence boosting the haven demand. “   http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/topic/21621-hfmarkets-hfmcom-market-analysis-services/page/17/?tab=comments#comment-228522   I reacted, but didn’t take time to  respond then... will now --- HFBlogNews, I don’t know if you are simply aggregating the chosen narratives for the day or if it’s your own reporting... either way - “flight to safety”????  haven ?????  Re: “safety  - ”Those ‘solid rocks’ are getting so fragile a hit from a dandelion blowball might shatter them... like now nobody wants to buy longer term new issues at these rates...yet the financial media still follows the scripts... The imagery they pound day in and day out makes it look like the Fed knows what they’re doing to help ‘us’... They do know what they’re doing - but it certainly is not to help ‘us’... and it is not to ‘control’ inflation... And at some point in the not too distant future, the interest due will eat a huge portion of the ‘revenue’ Re: “haven” The defaults are coming ...  The US will not be the first to default... but it will certainly not be the very last to default !! ...Enough casual anti-white racism for the day  ... just sayin’

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.