Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Szymon

What Do You Do in Between Trades?

Hello everyone,

I wanted to find out if any traders are interested in playing an online simulation game like counterstrike or something similar in between trades.

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards

Simon

Hello everyone,

I wanted to find out if any traders are interested in playing an online simulation game like counterstrike or something similar in between trades.

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards

Simon

Some of are already doing it here - come join the fun!

Some of are already doing it here - come join the fun!

Hi Brownsfan,

I already had a look at your game, I was thinking of something like this, you can play in teams against other online users in this virtual world with.

Have a look at the attachment.

XTCS Counter-Strike 1.6 Final Release

Play the world's number 1 online action game. Engage in an incredibly realistic brand of terrorist warfare in this wildly popular team-based game. Ally with teammates to complete strategic missions. Take out enemy sites. Rescue hostages. Your role affects your team's success. Your team's success affects your role.

58265_s__xtcs_counter_strike_final_.jpg.40f1a0e37a84d4891a31362b10f99608.jpg

Play the world's number 1 online action game. Engage in an incredibly realistic brand of terrorist warfare in this wildly popular team-based game. Ally with teammates to complete strategic missions. Take out enemy sites. Rescue hostages. Your role affects your team's success. Your team's success affects your role.

We already are playing the world's number 1 online game ?

I engage in a realistic brand of warfare in wildly popular derivative markets. I ally with .. myself .. to complete strategic profitable missions. Take out retail traders. Rescue my losing trades. My role affects my firm's success. My firm's success affects my role.

:roll eyes:

I fight market makers and my fellow man for $'s. The ultimate game is for the soul, but this has to be the second most ultimate.

And then there is combatgrounds. Fills the void with nuking. Can't beat that kind of stress relief!!! LOL!

Thanks all for your replies............very entertaining.

See you all on the battlefield

:boxing:

Let me know if you join szymon and if interested, you can join our crew next round. Crews are VERY important as you will learn.

Good nuking! ;)

hmm, nobody has mentioned exercise!

Chin ups, chest press, bicept and tricept workouts, verticle row, leg press....and cycling (in the summer) or using the "eliptical" machines. This keeps me alert and ready for battle!

I'm also fond of SimCity, CounterStrike source, or if im not playing games I'm blasting my radio while reading the forums.

....and then occassional skipping and running on the spot in the garden.

LOL! I would skip after a good trade...

but after last week I could use a PUNCHING BAG !

Anyone here play poker in their time between trades?

I do, but not for real stakes, yet.

I play with my snake....sorry to clarify ...Traderslaboratory snake...

the more I pick up the longer it grows

The longer it grows the harder it is to control

the harder it is to control the greater the chance of banging into the walls

Then the Game is over, usually prematurely....