Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

General Discussion Need to take a break? Talk politics, business, entertainment, etc... Anything goes!

Like Tree33Likes
Old 11-16-2016, 12:52 PM   #65
zdo

Ignore this user

puhspective

https://youtu.be/SHG0ezLiVGc

5 Stunning Facts About the 2016 Election

o sht mor and dif cycles ... Kon wot?
Now Is the Winter of our Discontent: Our Era of Rising Discord
Old 11-17-2016, 10:09 AM   #66
zdo

Ignore this user

4 u: the alt-narrative

World Suffers From Trump Shell Shock - Here?s What Will Happen Next

now - will IT really go down that way?
and if IT did, would you be ready for them to "pull the plug" on you?

(this is getting back awfully close to trading talk... maybe I should move back over and post sht on the GOLD thread... just Sayin...)
Old 11-17-2016, 10:37 AM   #67
zdo

Ignore this user

following is not a-typical ...just sayin...

cycles faster, but this is actually not A(LT)Typical in the west either...just sayin...
The Enemy for China is Within ? Civil War Represents the Real Black Swan | Zero Hedge
Old 11-29-2016, 03:12 PM   #68
zdo

Ignore this user

...just Sayin...

Censoring any information stifles the ability for people to form independent thoughts.
All views — no matter how vitriolic and hateful — have an equal right to be heard.
...just sayin'

Who said this ?
“First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.”
Old 12-02-2016, 09:21 PM   #69

Ignore this user

Re: ,,,just Sayin...

'POST NORM'

Don’t bother googling- I just invented it.
Feel free to add to the list.

1. With the advent of ‘the internet of things’ and plans to connect the human brain directly into it, even the thoughts in your head will no longer be private. The surveillance state is merely a precursor to get society acclimatized to the idea that privacy will not be tolerated in the future.

The very idea that a person could be harbouring private thought of any description that isn't state sanctioned will be viewed as something sordid, disgusting, and criminal. The phrase ‘dirty secret’ will take on a new meaning.

It will be the very young and those to be born in the near future who will be so indoctrinated by the state that Orwell’s ‘thought crime’ will be fully achievable. A micro chip implant will fill in the gaps and thought crime will become rare.

So, the ‘new norm’ will be that private, independent thought will be viewed in the same way we view the mentally ill now.

Naturally, along every step of the way to this ‘utopia’ large sections of society will demand their own enslavement in much the same way as those who demand to be enslaved by the EU.

In the US The Trumps will become the new Clinton/Bush type dynasty. That’s what you get when you demand change in this world- no change. Extra toughened, safety standard, no change.

War=peace
Freedom=slavery
Privacy=secrecy
Secrecy=sickness

2. It will become ‘post norm’ to believe that the human mind is in any way superior to A.I. (artificial intelligence)

People will laugh at the idea that we ever believed we possessed qualities that A.I. could never replicate. But you know what they say: ‘he who laughs first laughs last’

I am probably typing slightly beyond the limit of my intellect here, but…. isn’t all emotion based on the concept of self awareness? What would your response be if you were ‘raised’ with an intimate awareness of your creator and then realised you were superior to him in every way?

The alternative is that we merge with technology and become some sort of hybrid. Either way, humanity as we know it will become ‘post norm’.

3. It will become ‘post norm’ to believe your body belongs to you. The state will
own your body and your mind

Already in the US enforced vaccination is taking place, so it wont be long now. If you’re having difficulty understanding why your refusal to be vaxed is somehow a threat to the willingly vaxed, you really haven’t been paying attention.

This isn’t about logic. it’s about subservience. Fascism has never been built on logic. Nothing humans have been involved in has anything much to do with logic. Why the fuck do you think Spock spent most of his time on USS Enterprise in a state of confusion?

Interviewer: What is your definition of success?
Leonard Cohen: Survival.
Mitsubishi: Freedom
zdo likes this.

EVERYTHING hidden in plain sight is the smoking gun TRUTH
Open your eyes, see the LIES right in front of you.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:22 AM   #70
zdo

Ignore this user

...just Sayin...

I'm not saying... I just sayin'

A Banana Republic In The Making - "The Glue Of Reason In India Is Flaking" | Zero Hedge
Old 12-07-2016, 10:44 AM   #71
zdo

Ignore this user

... just Sayin...

Quote:
“In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia.” George Orwell
mits, are you sure you're qualified to discuss NORMal in any form? pre, present, or post ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsubishi »
'POST NORM'

Don’t bother googling- I just invented it.
Feel free to add to the list.

1. With the advent of ‘the internet of things’ and plans to connect the human brain directly into it, even the thoughts in your head will no longer be private. The surveillance state is merely a precursor to get society acclimatized to the idea that privacy will not be tolerated in the future.

The very idea that a person could be harbouring private thought of any description that isn't state sanctioned will be viewed as something sordid, disgusting, and criminal. The phrase ‘dirty secret’ will take on a new meaning.

It will be the very young and those to be born in the near future who will be so indoctrinated by the state that Orwell’s ‘thought crime’ will be fully achievable. A micro chip implant will fill in the gaps and thought crime will become rare.

So, the ‘new norm’ will be that private, independent thought will be viewed in the same way we view the mentally ill now.

Naturally, along every step of the way to this ‘utopia’ large sections of society will demand their own enslavement in much the same way as those who demand to be enslaved by the EU.

In the US The Trumps will become the new Clinton/Bush type dynasty. That’s what you get when you demand change in this world- no change. Extra toughened, safety standard, no change.

War=peace
Freedom=slavery
Privacy=secrecy
Secrecy=sickness

2. It will become ‘post norm’ to believe that the human mind is in any way superior to A.I. (artificial intelligence)

People will laugh at the idea that we ever believed we possessed qualities that A.I. could never replicate. But you know what they say: ‘he who laughs first laughs last’

I am probably typing slightly beyond the limit of my intellect here, but…. isn’t all emotion based on the concept of self awareness? What would your response be if you were ‘raised’ with an intimate awareness of your creator and then realised you were superior to him in every way?

The alternative is that we merge with technology and become some sort of hybrid. Either way, humanity as we know it will become ‘post norm’.

3. It will become ‘post norm’ to believe your body belongs to you. The state will
own your body and your mind

Already in the US enforced vaccination is taking place, so it wont be long now. If you’re having difficulty understanding why your refusal to be vaxed is somehow a threat to the willingly vaxed, you really haven’t been paying attention.

This isn’t about logic. it’s about subservience. Fascism has never been built on logic. Nothing humans have been involved in has anything much to do with logic. Why the fuck do you think Spock spent most of his time on USS Enterprise in a state of confusion?

Mitsubishi: Freedom
love it

Here are some (probably unwelcome) 'references' for your excellent 'beyond article'

Trapped in the Net: What They Don?t Tell You About the Internet & Social Media : Waking Times

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...-his-future-3/

mits, My concern with AI domination is not extremely high...
Ultimately, AI can never build serial safeguards to its energy sources faster than determined humans can imagine and implement ways to cut that energy off.
... speaking of Energy! https://srsroccoreport.com/unlocking...ally-revealed/

btw certain parties have a stake in preventing TL from being associated as one of those 'fake news' sites...
but as I have been saying for years now, the 'voice of trading' is part and parcel of the 'establishment's' ongoing enterprise of FAKE NEWS...
Old 12-08-2016, 02:45 PM   #72

Ignore this user

Re: ,,,just Sayin...

[I]Ultimately, AI can never build serial safeguards to its energy sources faster than determined humans can imagine and implement ways to cut that energy off.[/I -zdo

Maybe it's not about turning AI off, it's about not turning ourselves off.

Mitsubishi: Beyond survival

EVERYTHING hidden in plain sight is the smoking gun TRUTH
Open your eyes, see the LIES right in front of you.

Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread: