Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

General Discussion Need to take a break? Talk politics, business, entertainment, etc... Anything goes!

Like Tree29Likes
Old 11-09-2016, 05:14 PM   #49

Ignore this user

Re: ,,,just Sayin...

I told you so..........
Old 11-10-2016, 10:17 AM   #50
zdo

Ignore this user

...just Sayin...

Of Two Minds - Who Lost: A Biased Media, Pundits, Pollsters, Political Parties, Warmongers, the Corporatocracy, Pay-to-Play Grifters, Neoliberals
yet Truth Is The Enemy Of The State | Zero Hedge
ie turning it over to the passive wing of the Party - the republicrats - will do little to stop the global runaway systemic train... I told you so..........
Old 11-10-2016, 10:41 AM   #51

Ignore this user

What can we expect from just one man?

Listening to a lot of the commentary in the UK, there appears to be a slow realisation that globalisation, whatever it's intentions are, is not working for the majority. And the majority have grabbed the perceieved chances (brexit/Trump) for a new direction.

For a second time the establishment has been caught completely by suprise.They really didn't believe that Trump held the Trump card. They underestimated Farage too. And they underestimated us. That's how ludicrously out of touch they've beccome.

I don't believe for a second the conspiracy theory that he's some kind of trojan horse owned by the elite. They're really not that clever. The alternative media wouldn't have been able to continually catch them with their pants down. Even complete amateur hacks regularly break into their most secret places. No, they are just a very powerful mafia. But unlike the mafia they don't get whacked very often.

If this new movement could quickly gain some traction in Europe and elsewhere without descending into the worst extremes of right wing policies, the momentum may be enough to turn the tide. Frankly, I see the battle, but I don't smell victory..
What would you do If you were Trump?

It needs some really big ideas that need to be carried through with real conviction by many leaders and governing bodies.to reverse the status quo. You would need an alternative to the secretive and corrosive think tanks like the CFR and Bilderberg..

But Trump wants to put America first, which plays well to his supporters but doesn't sound like a big change from empire America.

What happened to arresting Hilary and all the other traitors and criminals? I would be more optimistic if I saw huge accountability from the elite and I don't see that happening. That will leave them in place to corrupt any early good intentions.

What happened to 'draining the swamp' ? It would take the first hundred days just to round up all the swampies..

As soon as Trump starts appointing experienced people to 'help' him carry out his task as president the necon cancer will continue to spread it's poison. At the very least these people need to be removed from the equation completely.

The FBI need to prosecute Hillary.. Now that she is not president there's really no excuse to fear her or all the other crooks. That would be a huge statement of intent.

Are we just gonna pretend that her very well delivered concession speech means all her criminality was a fiction of our imagination?. Are we just gonna shrug and say, oh well politics is a dirty game? Probably.Too bad.

Trump called this victory the result, not of an election, but of a movement. Maybe. But it won't look like a revolution unless the neocons are rooted out and consigned to the history books forever. Not just in America, but everywhere.
Old 11-10-2016, 11:19 AM   #52
Blocks_2 Champion, Gnome pinball Champion, Collapse Champion, SuperMario Rampage Champion, Arkadium Skeeball Champion, Bozzle Champion, JezzBall Champion, Galaga Space Invaders Champion, Jurassic Pinball Champion, Zulu Gems Champion, Marble Motion Champion, Colour Chain Game Champion, Eye Drops Champion, Blocks Champion, Pinboliada Champion, Block Champion, Bubble Elements Champion, Festival Pinball Champion, Pinball King Champion, Cold Fusion Champion, Mario Kart Extreme! Champion, Crazy PinBall Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, National Treasure Pinball Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion, Crystal Island Champion, HotRod Pinball Champion, Zuma Kowloon Champion, Skee Ball Champion, Bomb Jack Champion, Blocks 2 Champion, Pepsi Max Pinball Champion, Dynomite Champion

Ignore this user

More just saying...

Regardless of what any of you hopeful (hopeless) near-do-wells think (myself included)... you gotta love the price action of late...

The laughable part (apart from my own sadness at the prospects) is that there is more to come... trade it as you see it. We unlike most, have choice in our own personal outcomes, but this is due to the fact that we can trade either side of the equation. Few have that option...
Old 11-10-2016, 02:13 PM   #53
zdo

Ignore this user

...just Sayin...

DPRK News Service @DPRK_News
Call for secession in US Massachusetts province hampered by lack
of arms and military training, over-abundance of critical theory professors
11:30 PM - 8 Nov 2016
Old 11-11-2016, 09:09 AM   #54
zdo

Ignore this user

...just Sayin...

Took a glance at
https://www.greatagain.gov/
imo unless the first things first item becomes a tectonic plowing under of the Federal Reserve banking system, all these ‘great’ things are just more pig on the lipstick.

... and mits called me an "optimist"
Old 11-11-2016, 09:39 AM   #55

Ignore this user

Re: ...just Sayin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdo »
Took a glance at
https://www.greatagain.gov/
imo unless the first things first item becomes a tectonic plowing under of the Federal Reserve banking system, all these ‘great’ things are just more pig on the lipstick.

... and mits called me an "optimist"
Compared to me... it's all relative. But don't worry, I won't make that mistake again... you miserable old git

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69FGSCfQsSs
Old 11-11-2016, 10:05 AM   #56

Ignore this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpennybags »
More just saying...

Regardless of what any of you hopeful (hopeless) near-do-wells think (myself included)... you gotta love the price action of late...

The laughable part (apart from my own sadness at the prospects) is that there is more to come... trade it as you see it. We unlike most, have choice in our own personal outcomes, but this is due to the fact that we can trade either side of the equation. Few have that option...
The overnight drop and recovery was just like Brexit. History never repeats but it rhymes so I don't see it going straight up from here . But as you say, trade it as you see it. Good volatility so far.

« The New Dictionary | - »
Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread: