Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

General Discussion Need to take a break? Talk politics, business, entertainment, etc... Anything goes!

Like Tree11Likes
Old 10-17-2016, 09:38 AM   #9
zdo

Ignore this user

...just Sayin...

...the divisions made by mitsubishi, however incomplete and faulty from the perspective of the occult, show a spirit of metaphysical intuition to which no man of science, not Descartes - not even Kant - has ever reached. With him there exists ever an infinite graduation of thought. ... just sayin...

zdo
Old 10-17-2016, 01:34 PM   #10

Ignore this user

Re: ...just Sayin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdo »
re "The next generation won't question anything, they will embrace it."
The premise behind the book is that they will question it and they will not embrace it.
One of you book writers is rong ... just sayin

mits, I may have already asked you this, but have you read the book Pendulum by Roy H. Williams?
Let's hope it's me then The future is often a fork in the road, until there are no more forks.Maybe we don't live long enough. Maybe if we lived for 200 years wisdom would be universal. Every decision , from personal to govern mental could be carefully weighed and considered.,,

It's all just theory until it isn't..

'and they will not embrace it'
They already are embracing it. They're being indoctrinated right now. They won't know what not embracing something looks like beyond hunger or feeling a bit chilly today. When was the last time you not embracing something made any difference? Exactly who embraced the crony capitalist, death machine America has become? Embracing the elite is what works. 'If you can't beat 'em, join 'em' turned out to be the trump card (Don't get me started on Clinton/Trump)

Even if they read history, which they won't because it's being rewritten for them, they'll be given a masterclass in failure. The hippies failed, punk failed and the dreamers dreamed. The rest were asleep or dying in a war movie. They don't know what victory looks like.They are the least prepared and equipped generation in modern times to demand it.

As long as they've got their ipod, a cup of coffee and a blowjob, what exactly will they be rebelling against? It's hardly a recipe for rage aginst the machine.London Is Going To Be The Next City To Open Up A Blowjob Coffee Shop

Here's the big problem.Too many people are trying to figure out how to survive and prosper in the paradigm planned for the future. That's human nature, survival. Survival at all costs, survival of the fittest.

You see it everywhere, it's our achilles heel. We're so busy worrying if we're going to get enough cheese we're ignoring the moustrap. The moustrap must go. It must go before any new demands can be made. We cannot build a better world when the cheese is rationed by the builders and owners of moustraps.

(Don't worry, I'll just keep ging until we all lose the will to live- either due to depression or boredom, whichever comes last)
Old 10-18-2016, 03:42 PM   #11
Blocks_2 Champion, Gnome pinball Champion, Collapse Champion, SuperMario Rampage Champion, Arkadium Skeeball Champion, Bozzle Champion, JezzBall Champion, Galaga Space Invaders Champion, Jurassic Pinball Champion, Zulu Gems Champion, Marble Motion Champion, Colour Chain Game Champion, Eye Drops Champion, Blocks Champion, Pinboliada Champion, Block Champion, Bubble Elements Champion, Festival Pinball Champion, Pinball King Champion, Cold Fusion Champion, Mario Kart Extreme! Champion, Crazy PinBall Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, National Treasure Pinball Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion, Crystal Island Champion, HotRod Pinball Champion, Zuma Kowloon Champion, Skee Ball Champion, Bomb Jack Champion, Blocks 2 Champion, Pepsi Max Pinball Champion, Dynomite Champion

Ignore this user

Re: ,,,just Sayin...

Mitts… I hear you dude.

“I am a trader, not a traitor”. I have made this statement in a past post, and while it's not the opening line to some personal manifesto, it is an expression of exasperation. I will try to follow on with my honest thoughts (always in flux).

I am a man of 57 years. I've seen good times and bad; suffered loss and tasted success; dealt with adversity in people, places and things. I am experienced, and have always been (tried to be) thoughtful of my positions in a life of reason. Often times, as with most people, it all gets lost in the process of going with the flow (water over rock), but it has created memories. In short, what I'm saying is that “I've lived a life”.

Memories aside…

Wait… wait, wait. Self driving cars, because your attention span is “about 8 seconds” (mine is longer); washing machines that will allow addition of items in mid cycle because you forgot something; refrigerators that have a camera so you can view the inside from your smart phone (because you don't know what's in there while you are at the store)… the list goes on about things you can't manage to do without “bot” help, that others have always managed to do with some efficiency and grace. I have those in my own family who cannot find a destination without GPS (even more disparaging is that they've been there before and can't find their way back a week later… are you lost again?).

Rejection of the current path… doubtful.

Note to Mr. Zdo: I have not yet read the book “Pendulum” but it's about 3-4 weeks out on my reading list. It may provide a some new insight. It may just be that I'm too “old school” to envision a way forward for the many, but only the few.
Old 10-19-2016, 09:23 AM   #12
zdo

Ignore this user

just sain.

... just sayin it agin...
Conspiracy theories should never become conspiracy facts !

https://markstcyr.com/2016/10/16/tin...me-without-it/
https://youtu.be/0-4KrCzit1o
Old 10-20-2016, 10:55 AM   #13
zdo

Ignore this user

...just Sayin...

Quote:
...They already are embracing it. They're being indoctrinated right now.
mits
Quote:
...Rejection of the current path… doubtful.
jp

Any source of ‘optimism’ is not to be found in those places. Ya’ll’s assessment of technocracy is fair. But those very same brainwarshed ‘milenials’, etc. ya’ll described are actually no longer governable without fulfilling their ‘dependencies’ ...but whoops - the ones they are stealing from to feed those dependencies are also rapidly becoming ungovernable... Of Two Minds - The Ruling Elite Has Lost the Consent of the Governed

In the shorter ‘generational’ cycles, at the ‘we’ zenith people do and allow some of the darkest things imaginable. We approach that time rapidly.
Meanwhile in much longer multigenerational cycles, at the ‘collectivist’ zenith we do some of the darkest things during the negentropic and inevitable conflicts between ‘collectives’, etc. Btw, at this juncture it is much easier to kill millions, even billions, than to ‘govern’ them... just sayin’ ...
There is not a single prophecy from any of the books or teachings that I can’t ‘see’ coming true... In my past they all fell in place except for the ones about the locusts... then in less than a decade the hoards of drones come ... back then imagination didn’t quite get to the morgellans likenesses...

...long cycles ... It’s been a long time since de real ‘greek’. Only episodic re-ascendencies of the ’individual’ provide some light... doesn’t mean it’s not coming to a zenith again... with or without freakin' technology ... https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...wer-is-a-myth/
Old 10-21-2016, 10:15 AM   #14
zdo

Ignore this user

This is the kind of sht that is fun to just say...

Quote:
Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
– Joe Stalin

With the mainstream media lambasting Trump for daring to suggest the election process is rigged - despite hard evidence - this is the hack that proved America’s elections can be stolen using a few lines of computer code.

The ‘Hursti Hack’ in this video https://youtu.be/t75xvZ3osFg is an excerpt from the feature length Emmy nominated documentary ‘Hacking Democracy’. The hack of the Diebold voting system in Leon County, Florida, is real. It was verified by computer scientists at UC Berkeley.

Watch the full movie here...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LX1WH9E..._tt_wbr_aiv-20

source:
Hacking Democracy | Zero Hedge
The Following User Says Thank You to zdo For This Useful Post:
mitsubishi (10-21-2016)
Old 10-21-2016, 02:28 PM   #15

Ignore this user

Re: ,,,just Sayin...

Here's a proven cycle. Rat-Monkey-Human

The brain chip that could turn you into a SUPERHUMAN | Daily Mail Online

Apologies that these links are from thr DM- not the lowest form of scum rag, but a close relative.

Wouldn't it be a simple matter to verify the claim that this is a piece of ME62 landing gear?
But then there just wouldn't be a story here at all, so....

Mysterious piece of aluminium 'could be part of ancient UFO' that visited 250k years ago | Daily Mail Online

"It's the Russians" 10,9.8,7,6....

Twitter, Spotify and Reddit are among major sites taken OFFLINE in massive shock cyber attack | Daily Mail Online

Tony Blair Finally Drops To 2nd Place-

www.humanexcrement.com

Next week I will mainly be lying,cheating,hacking, coaching non sexual assualt victims who have to be lead by the hand to a press conference so they can read a statement written by me, sending thugs to rallies,registering non voters,lying about everything, smiling like a sweet old lady, lying, leaving a trail of random dead corpses who just happened to be on their way to testify against me, lying, destroying the lives of Bill's ex fuck buddies, "standing up for womens rights" while accepting 'donations' from countries that treat women like dirt, lying, smiling like a demented old cripple who can't walk up the stairs to get my flu jab, breathing flu virus all over little girs who take the day off school to give me flowers in the street, ignoring every accusation by smiling and changing the subject,saying "There's no evidence for that" (Clinton foundation is a criminal enterprise). lying,killing everyone who gets in my way, treating people who are there to protect me like trash, calling millions of americans losers and deplorables, carving "stronger without you" on the dead bodies of people who were loyal to me, lying, lying some more... what day is it? lying some more, never mind, lying,hacking, butchering,murdering, torturing, leaving diplomats to die no matter how many times they beg for help, then lying about it, funding all the known terrorists on the planet, getting paid 6 figures by people that own me and explaining why I need to be president....so I can finish the fucking job I started.

Trump is a win win. If he wins HRC goes to jail.

If he loses... well, he's a bad loser.... with a massive amount of evidence.
Old 10-24-2016, 10:48 AM   #16
zdo

Ignore this user

...just sayin this is sick...

https://c7.staticflickr.com/6/5788/3...0d377f2e_b.jpg

...well sht mit - got you "started". sorry...

Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread: