Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

zdo

,,,just Sayin...

It's this generation that maybe the most willing obedient slaves of the future

I may have already asked you but have you read the book Pendulum by Roy H. Williams, Michael R. Drew

... in a recent discussion about automation the guy said something about seggin’ out signal from noise... I immediately replied “it’s more about finding good signal from among good signal than it is about segregating signal from noise”... just sayin’ :)

re "The next generation won't question anything, they will embrace it."

The premise behind the book is that they will question it and they will not embrace it.

One of you book writers is rong :) ... just sayin

mits, I may have already asked you this, but have you read the book Pendulum by Roy H. Williams? ;)

...the divisions made by mitsubishi, however incomplete and faulty from the perspective of the occult, show a spirit of metaphysical intuition to which no man of science, not Descartes - not even Kant - has ever reached. With him there exists ever an infinite graduation of thought. ... just sayin...

zdo

Mitts… I hear you dude.

“I am a trader, not a traitor”. I have made this statement in a past post, and while it's not the opening line to some personal manifesto, it is an expression of exasperation. I will try to follow on with my honest thoughts (always in flux).

I am a man of 57 years. I've seen good times and bad; suffered loss and tasted success; dealt with adversity in people, places and things. I am experienced, and have always been (tried to be) thoughtful of my positions in a life of reason. Often times, as with most people, it all gets lost in the process of going with the flow (water over rock), but it has created memories. In short, what I'm saying is that “I've lived a life”.

Memories aside…

Wait… wait, wait. Self driving cars, because your attention span is “about 8 seconds” (mine is longer); washing machines that will allow addition of items in mid cycle because you forgot something; refrigerators that have a camera so you can view the inside from your smart phone (because you don't know what's in there while you are at the store)… the list goes on about things you can't manage to do without “bot” help, that others have always managed to do with some efficiency and grace. I have those in my own family who cannot find a destination without GPS (even more disparaging is that they've been there before and can't find their way back a week later… are you lost again?).

Rejection of the current path… doubtful.

Note to Mr. Zdo: I have not yet read the book “Pendulum” but it's about 3-4 weeks out on my reading list. It may provide a some new insight. It may just be that I'm too “old school” to envision a way forward for the many, but only the few.

...They already are embracing it. They're being indoctrinated right now.
mits
...Rejection of the current path… doubtful.

jp

Any source of ‘optimism’ is not to be found in those places. Ya’ll’s assessment of technocracy is fair. But those very same brainwarshed ‘milenials’, etc. ya’ll described are actually no longer governable without fulfilling their ‘dependencies’ ...but whoops - the ones they are stealing from to feed those dependencies are also rapidly becoming ungovernable... Of Two Minds - The Ruling Elite Has Lost the Consent of the Governed

In the shorter ‘generational’ cycles, at the ‘we’ zenith people do and allow some of the darkest things imaginable. We approach that time rapidly.

Meanwhile in much longer multigenerational cycles, at the ‘collectivist’ zenith we do some of the darkest things during the negentropic and inevitable conflicts between ‘collectives’, etc. Btw, at this juncture it is much easier to kill millions, even billions, than to ‘govern’ them... just sayin’ ...

:haha: There is not a single prophecy from any of the books or teachings that I can’t ‘see’ coming true... In my past they all fell in place except for the ones about the locusts... then in less than a decade the hoards of drones come :doh: ... back then imagination didn’t quite get to the morgellans likenesses...;)

...long cycles ... It’s been a long time since de real ‘greek’. Only episodic re-ascendencies of the ’individual’ provide some light... doesn’t mean it’s not coming to a zenith again... with or without freakin' technology ... https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/10/16/why-do-people-think-individual-power-is-a-myth/

Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
– Joe Stalin

With the mainstream media lambasting Trump for daring to suggest the election process is rigged - despite hard evidence - this is the hack that proved America’s elections can be stolen using a few lines of computer code.

The ‘Hursti Hack’ in this video

is an excerpt from the feature length Emmy nominated documentary ‘Hacking Democracy’. The hack of the Diebold voting system in Leon County, Florida, is real. It was verified by computer scientists at UC Berkeley.

Watch the full movie here...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LX1WH9E?ref_=imdbref_tt_wbr_aiv&tag=imdbtag_tt_wbr_aiv-20

source:

Hacking Democracy | Zero Hedge

More “just saying”…

Over the weekend I read the above mentioned book: “Pendulum” (authors Williams and Drew). I had not intended to get into it for several weeks, but the thought occurred that it may dovetail with other items of interest. If you are concerned with social issues, you may find this book an interesting read. I read the “kindle” version (one of the few modern gadgets that I actually am enamored of). The book format uses different color texts to illustrate “me” and “we” pendulum swings, and as the kindle displays only black and white, you may not get the full reading experience that the authors intended, but never the less, it's workable. The book was published in 2012, and I must say that more recent events actually feed into the hypothesis (from my perspective anyway) of 80 year swings in general sentiment. With that last statement, I may add that “I can close my eyes and draw a two point line on any chart and then proceed to make something of it”. Take from “it” what you make of “it”; just don't swallow it whole (the authors take up this issue, so please pay attention to that aspect).

Not all economists are a waste of space.

Paul Craig Roberts - Official Homepage

I think Trump should win by a landslide unless fraud/something else has a meaningful impact

They have seriously underestimated him..

'Rapists', 'racists'. 'conspiracy theorists' 'traitors' 'losers' deplorables'...make sure you get out and vote.

Yes it will be a landslide.

So...how many people does it take to re-write history? Is it:

A- 1

B- Then A few

C-- Then Several 100 thousand water carriers to enforce the new 'truth'

D- Any questions?

In a history where the history is doomed to repeat itself, answer is All of the above.

In a future where the history is not doomed to repeat itself, answer is A.

Karma is, but karma is not a lockdown of linear ascension / descension. Yes, this past has been developed in the same manner as this present rolls on ... but, one ‘day’, in longer occluded cycles, it changes...

So...how many people does it take to re-write history? Is it:

A- 1

B- 1

C- 1

D- Any questions?

Fraction magic

"It runs silently, invisibly, and can produce plausible results that really pass for the real thing.”

Fraction Magic Video | BlackBoxVoting.org

short version (for those of you who are now paralyzed*)

->

* "... hundreds of children across the country have shown up at hospitals unable to move their arms or legs. Dozens of kids have become paralyzed in the past few months alone.

They suffer from a mysterious illness that continues to alarm and puzzle scientists. This kind of sudden and devastating paralysis hasn’t been widespread since the days of polio. ... "

Her toddler suddenly paralyzed, mother tries to solve a vexing medical mystery - LA Times

“sometimes they have to wait for all of the UFO’s to get out of the way”

“elongated skulls”

“pilot... sent in to recover the giant body... met on the tarmac by the 'babysitters'.. story has been corroborated”

btw, Lloyd Pye re - prooves it too.

You can’t make this sht up. :)

But - What is their end game?

(Hey nimrod... presented TIC ... just sayin... )

“All deep investigations eventually reach a point where the issue is mind control: why is the mind acting as it does? You’re no longer only dealing with external facts. You’re looking at the mind’s mechanisms of acceptance and rejection, at yes and no. You’re looking at patterns whose purpose is to express inevitability.”

JRjussain

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

D - Any questions?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mitsubishi »

Don't talk to me about conspiracy theories.

Looks like things will get real interesting, real soon.

I made it to :59 ... who is this “we” he speaks of?

Is this ‘too organized to be spontaneous’ ‘takinherdown’ just another wing of the deep state?

Of Two Minds - Could the Deep State Be Sabotaging Hillary?

Looks like I’m not the only one who did a psyop sniggly around the “we” word at :59

Countering Hillary?s Coup With a Counter Coup ? or Not? | The Daily Bell

Chill out dudes - it’s just sayin a (conspiracy) theory ...