Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

General Discussion Need to take a break? Talk politics, business, entertainment, etc... Anything goes!

Like Tree3Likes
Old 12-30-2016, 03:03 PM   #81

Ignore this user

Re: ,,,just Sayin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdo »
Good lord mits ... has it gone ‘beyond’ or are you still ‘just sayin’?

...just sayin...[/SIZE]
We're in a new era. My highly educated brother once asked me "if Icke and all the conspiracy theorists are a threat to the system why are they allowed to write whatever they want, why aren't they shut down" ?

Looks like that question had built in obsolecence. Has it gone beyond? Yeah. But they're not done yet. There are another 49 shades of beyond..

New norm.... new norm. In future anyone caught in a state of perpetual happiness will be deemed to be mentally ill and referred to the Ministry of Enlightenment. The future of psycology is assured. On planet earth, the bigger the bullshit, the more space there is for it.

Here are some shades of beyond we already see.

1- Everything you buy that has electricity running through it is a government spy.
2- It's becoming illegal to feel empathy- try feeding the homeless on the street.
3- Propaganda during election campaigns is legal.
4-The Police can murder you, your family and your dog and there will be no repercussions.They can legally steal your money even if you committed no crime.
5- The state can steal your kids through secret courts on any pretext it chooses.
6- Gov, local gov, banks, central banks, the UN the EU, all think tanks, NGO's, corps,regulatory bodies, the judiciary, the army, the police, the intelligence agencies and the media are criminal organisations. There is nowhere to turn.
7- The world is in a perpetual state of war with new wars being continually planned. Nobody can give you a credible logical reason why beyond the fact that it suits the military/industrial complex.
8--Voting makes absolutely no difference.
9-Your opinion is of no consequence, and expressing it will become increasingly illegal.
10-On a daily basis your freedoms are being eroded systematically and there is nothing you can do about except break the law.
11- Every thug in a uniform is one of your fellow citizens and there will never be a shortage of them.
12- Things are going to get worse for the rest of your life. Just go short on humanity and you'll make money every fucking day.

For every person who is 'waking up,1000 are turning over and going back to sleep.

Sweet dreams
Old 01-04-2017, 01:19 PM   #82
Blocks_2 Champion, Gnome pinball Champion, Collapse Champion, SuperMario Rampage Champion, Arkadium Skeeball Champion, Bozzle Champion, JezzBall Champion, Galaga Space Invaders Champion, Jurassic Pinball Champion, Zulu Gems Champion, Marble Motion Champion, Colour Chain Game Champion, Eye Drops Champion, Blocks Champion, Pinboliada Champion, Block Champion, Bubble Elements Champion, Festival Pinball Champion, Pinball King Champion, Cold Fusion Champion, Mario Kart Extreme! Champion, Crazy PinBall Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, National Treasure Pinball Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion, Crystal Island Champion, HotRod Pinball Champion, Zuma Kowloon Champion, Skee Ball Champion, Bomb Jack Champion, Blocks 2 Champion, Pepsi Max Pinball Champion, Dynomite Champion

Ignore this user

More "just saying"...

The new normal: There is no "new normal" it's the "ole normal" rerouted, repackaged, rebranded.

Nothing new under the sun... trade it as you see it.
mitsubishi likes this.
Old 01-07-2017, 08:23 PM   #83

Ignore this user

There's too much America in the world today. In Europe there's too much Germany. In Germany, there's too many immigrants and in the UK there's (exactly) too many Tories.

To solve some of these problems we need to send all the Tories to Germany where they can build the 4th Reich instead of building it here,

Then we need to send all Germany's immigrants to the US and then Trump can send them back to the Mudldle East. (where they belong) Freedom of movement, to a large degree, should only apply in terms of keeping the wolrds tourism industries running.

Or maybe we're missing a trick here. All the sunshine and the oil is in the Muddle East. If we can just bomb them all out of there, trick 'em into invading all the cold places in Europe (working so far) we could steal away one night and swap places.... we could have it all. It'll be cheaper as well. They can inherit all our debt..

But that still leaves too much America in the world today. And I think I've nailed the problem. And btw, now that the Don has drained the swamp by employing all of them, that problem has been solved. The swamp members are gazing down at the swamp saying " I can't see anything in there, well, apart from a couple of old Clintons and the odd pedophile on the run".

So, as I say,, I've nailed the problem. It's not because America is the greatest cuntry in the world..There are bigger cuntries around when it comes to pretending to be a democracy..And it's not 'cos americans aren't friendly. They're very friendly...as long as it's on their terms.

It's sooo obvious innit? It's because anyone can be president.Let's see now, you had

A b-movie actor (nobody outside America thought that was possible.) You could have had John Wayne if only you'd have known in advance it was gonna be Reagan.

Bush Jr a man so stupid he couldn't even recite a 2 line cliche.. shame on you.

Then you had, well if a black man can finally be president anything is possible,.. yes we can (do anything.)

And then you nearly had a woman. That would have been perfect.Still, always another day. Then after Hellary you could have gone for a transgender disabled mexican albino,,

And then,,never say never, you could and still might, have a synthetic/AI/robot whatever they're gonna call it.If anyone can be president is the paradigm...

Really easy political platform here. No irrational finger on the button. No human weakness derived decision making.

It could actually lead from the front taking shells and bullets (energy beam weapons by now) and come back in one piece. Ready made war hero. Perfect speeches, perfect policies, fully integrating humanity and robots everywhere. Robot lives matter.

But right now you got Trump. He's actually making history by breaking promises before he is even president. Things might not change as you say Penny, it's the shades of grey though.. It's also the fact that so many poeople fall for it repeatedly. That never changes either.

So the problem is that anyone can be president.......
I said I nailed the problem, not the solution. If there was a solution, a better way, a brave new world, doncha think we would have sorted it by now.?

Penny has stated as fact that it can never be sorted.... just sayin'
Old 01-09-2017, 11:30 AM   #84
zdo

Ignore this user

u politically incorrect, homo fobe, islam fobe, racist

snowflake politically incorrect, homo fobe, islam fobe, racist snowflake
Old 01-10-2017, 12:28 PM   #85
Blocks_2 Champion, Gnome pinball Champion, Collapse Champion, SuperMario Rampage Champion, Arkadium Skeeball Champion, Bozzle Champion, JezzBall Champion, Galaga Space Invaders Champion, Jurassic Pinball Champion, Zulu Gems Champion, Marble Motion Champion, Colour Chain Game Champion, Eye Drops Champion, Blocks Champion, Pinboliada Champion, Block Champion, Bubble Elements Champion, Festival Pinball Champion, Pinball King Champion, Cold Fusion Champion, Mario Kart Extreme! Champion, Crazy PinBall Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, National Treasure Pinball Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion, Crystal Island Champion, HotRod Pinball Champion, Zuma Kowloon Champion, Skee Ball Champion, Bomb Jack Champion, Blocks 2 Champion, Pepsi Max Pinball Champion, Dynomite Champion

Ignore this user

Zdo... as usual, I had to seek out a definition. The use of the word "snowflake" is rather amusing, as it was something that I had never considered (which always amuses me).

Mits... We have recently been encouraged by a Trump spokesperson that "we" need to consider what's in the man's heart, rather than what comes out of his mouth. Well, that's just laughable on all fronts. I (we) have no idea what is in another man's heart (head) other than by his actions and what proceeds from his mouth.

Trump is definitely "unprescidential". That aside, he was properly vetted, and elected by "we the people", so for at least the next 4 years this is what we have... may as well find some humor in it. It will be blustery sailing ahead...

The only real issue that I have is that this dancing buffoon is going to be able to put "POTUS" on his resume... turns my stomach every time.
Old 01-11-2017, 03:21 PM   #86

Ignore this user

As a caveat to what I've said...

I may end up liking the guy, but in the aggregate... from what I have seen...its going to be a hard sell for me...

To DJT... prove me wrong (I'll make money either way)....

Good fortune, good trading, good times... bring it Mr. Precedent...
Old 01-11-2017, 06:36 PM   #87

Ignore this user

Hello, and welcome to Mastermind. Our next contestant in the chair answering questions on his chosen subject: ‘speaking from the heart and pumping lies through his mouth’ is DJT (audience applause, couple of boos from the Clinton snowflakes)

DJT: WAR!!
Quiz master (Q): Well, slow down Don I haven't even asked the fir...
WAR...RUSSIA CHINA IRAN.. anyone who questions us...we need to build our nuclear strength up so we can get rid of nuclear strength....
Q; And here is the first question, your time starts.......... now! Which is better for the future of humanity senseless war, or is it....
.... ugly lesbian bitch
Q; wrong.. it's peace
Q: Can you name the first women to ever hold the office of Secretary of State?
The press are all snakes
Q: No, in fact it was coboleeza lying Rice
Q What was the title of the film about a plane with big nasty creature on board?
It was locker room talk. I said the word pussy, so what? I apologize, it was wrong to get caught, but my heart is located in the right place, just slightly behind the left lung, same as you.
Q wrong it was Snakes On A Plane
Q Which part of the female anatomy can money easily buy?
I love Mexicans, Some of my lowest paid..and listen, they work hard and the women too..
Q: wrong, not the pussy, it’s the ring finger.
Q: How many Mexicans would have to leave in order to be on the right side of the wall in order to pay for and build it?
Israel can only bring peace and stability because its the only democracy in the area with a nuke’ em attitude. That’s why I chose a rabid Zionist to give the Palestinians the nothing they are gonna get.
Q: Wrong the answer is none of them are leaving you just said it to get elected and the wall will
only grow by 20k metres by the time you leave office.
Q: The questIon was, does anyone in the world value a Palestinian life? And the answer was actually..... nobody with any real power does.

And after that abysmal performance you are this weeks winner and the president of the United States
Old 01-12-2017, 10:49 AM   #88
zdo

Ignore this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpennybags »
Zdo... as usual, I had to seek out a definition. The use of the word "snowflake" is rather amusing, as it was something that I had never considered (which always amuses me).
I was just ribbing him. I think we all know he ain’t no fkn snowflake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpennybags »
...dancing buffoon
correction: sb "orange baboon"

Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread: