Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

vishal23

Where Can I Get Accurate Trading Tips?

You are just right here!

Search the forum, get familiar with it, find the trading style that suits your personality and lose money in the first time ;-))

It will be just like this. But you can accelerate your learning curve be demo trading a paper account before going live.

Enjoy!

@VeAl

thanks for your suggestion but some user recommending me website which provide free trial with more accuracy because they said that they have gotten nice profit from their tips.

what do you think?

When you want to rely on others recommendations you only have to consider order entry. But that is not the way most of this forum is made for. Most do it their way and give a shit what others say...

Its been over a decade since I've begun evolving into a day trader. I have never seen a legitimate trading tip source. Only thing I have discovered is the exchange of ideas and perspectives between traders, which in turn, helps me to formulate a trade.

@VeAl

thanks for your suggestion but some user recommending me website which provide free trial with more accuracy because they said that they have gotten nice profit from their tips.

what do you think?

A good Idea indeed, there are many traders and experts sit together having an aim to give right guidance to the new entries in this field. they can save you from loss but there charges may be high for you ! :missy:

It's my firm belief that if you see a "professional trader" requesting a small fee for their advice - it's most likely a scam or a fraud. You really think that a profitable trader needs your couple bucks? Or that you wouldn't be able to find this information for free on the internet or some forums?

I wont say accurate, but there are good users at investing.com comment section, I lurk there whihe trading with my hotforex account. some good traders with pretty much decent analysis its just hard distinguishing which is which.. best of luck.

Forums can be a good way to exchange thoughts and experience however there are many news sites like bloomberg, investing.com etc to read the news and make any conclusion.

5 hours ago, divyanshisharma said:

Just research by yourself to catch on the experienced trader who will guide you for complete trading process. I am a financial advisor if you need help to ping me.

divyanshisharma, I have a trading question.  Will you answer it in 6 years?  Thanks.