Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

JLVShortstheMarket

Larry Levin's Trading Advantage

Good afternoon everybody,

I am a newer to trading and I am considering Larry Levin's futures investment education program. I have considered other programs in the past, however, none of them worked out to the specifications I was looking for. I believe that staying patient and persistent is important when becoming a trader and it seems like that is something this program particularly stresses in its teachings. I was wondering what you all thought about this particular course, or if it helped you in any way?

Happy trading!

JLV

Isn't he another guru who occasionally appears as one of the talking heads on CNBC?

Do your own homework as suggested; Google is a wonderful search engine that should yield all the info you need to know about him.

Can't say I've tried the program yet myself, but I worked with a team of traders who all enrolled with Mr. Levin's education program and have been with them for about 2-3 years now. I considered joining as well but I ended up getting a job opportunity overseas and gave up trading for a while. But I definitely remember getting a call and being walked through their preview which I absolutely loved. Just because I couldn't do it didn't mean I couldn't just refer my partners to them! If you like technical analysis and want to be taught in a very easy-to-learn format, this a good place to start. Then again there is an option to get a life time membership with these guys which I didn't see the point in until my partners came back to me and said it was more than just a learning center. It was a worldwide team of investors working together like a professional prop firm too! I might just start trading the Currencies with this program since I can't really trade anything else from my position. But I LOVE trading as a hobby so I'll find a way to make this work for me, hopefully sooner than later!

P.S. I don't know what the heck kind of "gurus" would be appearing on my T.V. everyday but I guess if you have to question the people on the media, you have to question the media companies as to why they would invite such people back onto their publicized business networks. Here is a good quote you might benefit from if you are the skeptical type:

“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Edited by independenttrader