Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Moon Unit DS

Prop Shops/Trading Arcades in the Rest of the United Kingdom

Hi guys,

I trade futures (previously gilts and bunds, now CL and Brent) at a prop shop in London. Wondering what other well set up prop shops there might be outside London and in the rest of the UK though? With leased lines, shared news feeds, some kind of clearing arrangement etc.

Any info would be great!

Thanks.

Did you get any reply's to this post? I am not sure of the rules of this forum so will not give out names in case i get a slapping but if there is some way of contacting me I have one name as of June 2013 and would also like to hear of any others you have come across.