Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

dynamites

scalping techniques today on skype

HI everyone, don't know if it s the right section to write this. in about 30mins on skype, under contact dynamitesystem i will go over wit some other traders different scalping techniques for eminis and forex. it s free and everyone is invited. i m using a scalping method already since3 years and never changed it in profitable way. only 1 losing month.

btw, good work walter and everyone on this forum.

Dynamites

Just read this post now, so obviously couldn't be there yesterday and err.... I also don't have skype :doh:.

If you were offering free advice on your method of scalping, would you mind posting some charts and annotations of your methods for us to view, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Blu-Ray

today at 3pm gmt+1 time there will be seminar on scalping techniques that we use everyday in the chat . it will be on skype, look for nick dynamitesystem or josephg nd then will add you in the scalpers intraday traders room

if any is interested, could attach the examples posted here, wit relative explanation. regards

Joseph Gasperoni

today at 3pm gmt+1 time there will be seminar on scalping techniques that we use everyday in the chat . it will be on skype, look for nick dynamitesystem or josephg nd then will add you in the scalpers intraday traders room

if any is interested, could attach the examples posted here, wit relative explanation. regards

Joseph Gasperoni

Can you post an audio recording of your last seminar ?

If not, I may have to ban you for spamming.

Can you post an audio recording of your last seminar ?

If not, I may have to ban you for spamming.

I agree - there needs to be more here than check me out on skype. I would venture a guess here that something is for sale and you will find out while on skype...

kinda busy guys. just come on skype nd log in, u will see urself. i give there template nd indicator to follow nd trade. about 30 traders today in the room, we scalp wit average 50pips per day.

regards

about spam and rest, as i said, just come or ask all the other traders nd u ll see

otherwise good luck

kinda busy guys. just come on skype nd log in, u will see urself. i give there template nd indicator to follow nd trade. about 30 traders today in the room, we scalp wit average 50pips per day.

regards

about spam and rest, as i said, just come or ask all the other traders nd u ll see

otherwise good luck

Someone ought to log in over there and if he makes a pitch...lay the smackdown.

regards

otherwise good luck

Someone ought to log in over there and if he makes a pitch...lay the smackdown.

I will pay a visit... first, thanks for the invitation Dynamites, and second, feel free to use TL to add some explanations with charts etc... I am sure we will all enjoy them here... I am a scalper myself, so I will give you a visit ¡¡

About the scam fobia, we had some rufians arround lately, thats why our mods feel unconfortable with the invitation and no post here.. maybe one chart here will relax that fobia..

cheers Walter.

I will pay a visit... first, thanks for the invitation Dynamites, and second, feel free to use TL to add some explanations with charts etc... I am sure we will all enjoy them here... I am a scalper myself, so I will give you a visit ¡¡

About the scam fobia, we had some rufians arround lately, thats why our mods feel unconfortable with the invitation and no post here.. maybe one chart here will relax that fobia..

cheers Walter.

Well said Walter.

I made a visit to dynamites chat... very nice indeed... no spaming here Mods... good guy, sharing very interesting methods...

Going to some of his seminars would be a good idea as well... so again, lets not be alergic to good people that come with good intentions of sharing...

Of course I would encourage him to share eventually some stuff here at TL... that would be awesome... cheers Walter.

I made a visit to dynamites chat... very nice indeed... no spaming here Mods... good guy, sharing very interesting methods...

Going to some of his seminars would be a good idea as well... so again, lets not be alergic to good people that come with good intentions of sharing...

Of course I would encourage him to share eventually some stuff here at TL... that would be awesome... cheers Walter.

People who have no previous posts and direct others to outside of this site get flagged by either the software itself or the Mods.

People who have no previous posts and direct others to outside of this site get flagged by either the software itself or the Mods.

Well OAC, on this ocation I DO SUGGEST not to flag this guy...

He does not sell anything and has good intentions, also he has very nice methods to share... so I dont see the point of getting this profile banned...

thats my view on this case... we have to be very carefull on some particular cases... this guy is very used to make his teachings via a tradingroom... so he is inviting for free to his teaching... I dont see the spam there...

cheers Walter.

Yeah Walter we're watching you! haha :cool:

But yeah I am with OAC in that we are here to give everyone a fair chance. Because that is the point of the forum here..sharing ideas, etc....we just have to be vigilant when someone shows up out of the blue talking about an offsite chat room they are teaching trading techniques....

HAHAHAHAAA

That was hilarious!! Especially the one with the two teenagers in the car!!!

I definitely won't be messing with The Chimp!

Take care Walter. Thanks for the video!