Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Predictor

OrderFlowDashPro's AlphaReveal

We've received a high level of interest in our product, AlphaReveal. I wanted to share our press release and let everyone know -- because we've been asked a lot -- that we will be offering a free trial next week for our launch. We don't plan to offer free trials year-round, so I encourage everyone who is interested in our product to try it next week. It will require signing up for a subscription but those who cancel before the trial expires won't be billed. Full details will be available next week.

The interest in education is much higher then I anticipated, as well. I'll be using this thread going forward to share educational materials about our product.

Thanks,

Curtis

Home - OrderFlowDashPro

OrderFlowDashPro’s AlphaReveal system provides active traders the electronic equivalent of a floor traders view into the market’s order flow, market depth, limit order and buy and sell program activity. AlphaReveal was developed as a superior means of reading the tape since the expansion of algorithmic trading has made it increasingly difficult to rely on the traditional methods of “tape reading”. The AlphaReveal system is based on the idea that traders can make better decisions when presented with better visibility into the buying and selling activity that drives price action. The NinjaTrader Add On product renders the order flow utilizing proprietary OrderFlow Bars™, Order Flow Monitor, 3D Depth, Volume Tracking Accumulator, LimitResistance™, Advanced Time & Sales Inspector and provides order position tracking and depth analysis via the Q-Tracker™

---------------------------

I wanted to update everyone. I've been working "around the clock" to make this roll out happen and we're now guaranteeing that a free trial of our product will be available by next Monday morning or perhaps even by late Sunday evening.

The level of enthusiasm we've received has been absolutely tremendous. I knew that we had the best order flow program but now to see so many others saying and seeing the same things is very encouraging.

Thanks!

Curtis

Home - OrderFlowDashPro

As promised, a free trial is now available. Just click the "Subscribe Now" link under AlphaReveal on our site.

I plan to produce more educational materials on using our software over the next several weeks. We originally built the Q-Tracker for estimating our position in queue but the real value has proven in elucidating the order flow in ways that would otherwise be impossible. Highly encourage everyone who tries our software to set it to position-pulls-net or executed-pulls-net and use the hot keys to refill it. I think once you see the order flow and order book dynamics working together that you'll start to see why first generation order flow analysis really is first generation compared to our technology.

--

Home - OrderFlowDashPro

As promised, a free trial is now available. Just click the "Subscribe Now" link under AlphaReveal on our site.

I plan to produce more educational materials on using our software over the next several weeks. We originally built the Q-Tracker for estimating our position in queue but the real value has proven in elucidating the order flow in ways that would otherwise be impossible. Highly encourage everyone who tries our software to set it to position-pulls-net or executed-pulls-net and use the hot keys to refill it. I think once you see the order flow and order book dynamics working together that you'll start to see why first generation order flow analysis really is first generation compared to our technology.

--

Home - OrderFlowDashPro

When we sign up, the money gets deducted in advance or the first 14 days are without any money charge and we need to make the payment only after we find it useful and want to subscribe ?

Thanks

No money is deducted until after the trial period. Our payment processor checks to ensure your credit card is valid but doesn't deduct anything. If you don't want to cancel then you don't need to do anything and will be billed on a monthly basis normally. You can cancel at anytime (if you cancel mid-month you won't be prorated but will have access to our platform until the end of the current bill cycle.)

Feel free to email us at support with any questions.

When we sign up, the money gets deducted in advance or the first 14 days are without any money charge and we need to make the payment only after we find it useful and want to subscribe ?

Thanks

No money is deducted until after the trial period. Our payment processor checks to ensure your credit card is valid but doesn't deduct anything. If you don't want to cancel then you don't need to do anything and will be billed on a monthly basis normally. You can cancel at anytime (if you cancel mid-month you won't be prorated but will have access to our platform until the end of the current bill cycle.)

Feel free to email us at support with any questions.

Thanks for the clarification Predictor. That removes all doubts. :)

Highly encourage everyone who tries our platform to watch the intro Q-Tracker TM video on our blog. This is very, very powerful stuff and this is one of the few features in our software that isn't immediately obvious. I will share how it works.

The Q Tracker was originally developed to estimate a trader's virtual/hypothetical position in Q. This quickly progressed to let's track all positions. And then we found that tracking the pulls (minimum depth) and net change was very powerful because it showed us order flow patterns that otherwise could not be seen nor understood. This information can be used in so many powerful ways because it leads both price and order flow. In my opinion, and I've said this a few times, this feature alone makes all 1st generation order flow software obsolete. If anyone tries this and learns how to use it (like I have), I can't help but think they'll agree.

What can be inferred from this information?

1. The market often moves due liquidity that is pulled above or below the market. Maybe, these are non primary LQ providers (such as institutions). We can see this activity ahead of time. Most programs are programmed to buy on downtick and sell on uptick. Often the market will move higher after an institutional sell program completes. It is impossible to read this activity from market orders but our limit order analysis makes this very possible.

2. By tracking net change field, we can see where traders are adding orders. This shows the sentiment of short term traders. So we can see where traders targets are. We can target the same location or decide to move our order in front (and achieve a slightly worse price but higher probability of fill).

3. We can use it as a tape reading tool -- as I do --to understand what the market flow means

4. We can use it to make more precise limit order entries and use market orders with intelligence that wouldn't be possible. This intelligence is huge sense most day traders can only make a few ticks profits. If you were just to save 2 ticks on average it could be enough to turn a losing trader to profitable.

So, as you can see I'm a huge fan of this feature. It really works well when watching the summary imbalances in the Volume Tracking Accumulator. The Q-tracker is rather advanced but well worth the time to learn.

----

http://www.orderflowdashpro.com

Edited by Predictor

We've a FREE NinjaTrader Sponsored Webinar coming up this 2-23! I've been to a lot of trading webinars and often come away disappointed when promises aren't delivered on. As such, I always try to pack my webinars with loads of REAL and GOOD information because of this. If you're interested in our software or just interested in futures trading then you'll for sure want to attend. You can register at the link below. Thanks!

NinjaTrader Partner Spotlight Presents OrderFlowDashPro

--

Home - OrderFlowDashPro

Don't Confuse Green With Buying and Red With Selling in Time and Sales!

Many traders are under the impression that green means "buying" and "red" means selling when using traditional time and sales displays. I was one of those traders until I built AlphaReveal. Most of the "Time and Sales" displays that I've tested aren't bid/ask accurate. Most of the "Time and Sales" displays I've tested get confused when the bid/ask is pulled up or down. What this means is that "green" may mean buying most of the time but not all of the time! The same applies to selling. Red often means selling but not always.

What this means if you're looking at a tape display to determine if traders are aggressively buying or selling then you're probably getting some degree of erroneous information. The Time & Sales display in AlphaReveal is bid/ask accurate and beyond that, far more powerful then traditional time & sales displays. Even so, it is not at all required to use our powerful Advanced Time & Sales Inspector because we have so many powerful tools for reading the tape within the main window.

Hope it helps,

Curtis

Home - OrderFlowDashPro

Thanks to everyone who attended the webinar! We're going to be adding a lot more educational materials on our website going forward. Also, I wanted to share this event which is coming up on Wednesday March 6th. I'm very interested in what Justin has to present and based on the bullet list I believe it will be extremely worthwhile.

----

OrderFlowDashPro will be hosting an exclusive event with Justin West of NinjaTrader on March 6rd at 3:00 PM Eastern!

The Advanced Trading Techniques and Market Analytics with NinjaTrader 7 webinar is FREE to attend, and will cover the following:

• Maximize profit potential by trading directly off your chart using automatic trailing stops and profit targets

• Be ready on every FOMC day with a Breakout strategy to effectively trade news events

• Learn how to go both long and short on the same instrument in the same account using NinjaTrader’s powerful Strategy Selection Mode.

• Explore NinjaTrader’s extensive list of free indicators including custom made indicators available on the NinjaTrader Support Forum

• Added Bonus! Learn to fine tune your trading strategies by recording the day's action and replay at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Attend this event to learn how to incorporate these techniques for an immediate benefit to your trading!

Register Now!

--

Home - OrderFlowDashPro

Edited by Predictor

I've been busily adding new educational content over at our blog. I'm sharing a lot of the best insights into tape reading and order flow that I've learned over the years, and hopefully our blog will become an invaluable resource for traders interested in learning about the realities of tape reading. I haven't personally seen this level of detailed information shared on this topic. Right now its still a bit technical but we plan to back it up with "show me" examples in the future.

You can see those posts at our blog:

Blog - OrderFlowDashPro

Thanks again!

-Curtis

Home - OrderFlowDashPro

We've recently released AlphaReveal 2! AlphaReveal 2.0.1 offers dramatically improved performance, new & innovative QuantTape, and other features. While I knew we had the best order flow platform, what's been very encouraging to me is that we've traders who've tried all the order flow tools out there and still end up choosing our platform because they see the value. We do offer a free 2 week trial for anyone who wants to try it out and we don't charge customers who cancel before their trial expires.

Additionally, NinjaTrader is sponsoring a webinar that we'll be hosting on Friday, September 27th at 4:15 PM. We'll demonstrate the platform, share thoughts on how we read the tape, and share more about our upcoming Quantitative Advantage program. We're very excited about this program because we're going to stream down our best signals which will give traders a proprietary advantage. We've had top ranked third-party tracked futures systems but our goals with this program are unique. Our goal isn't just to give you signals like you could get from a trading system but to provide signals that can be combined well with discretionary trading process. Most successful trading systems are built around very specific conditions, don't trade frequently, and again don't lend themselves to discretionary input. Our goal is thus to move toward more frequent co-incident "graybox" style signals that can give traders a real advantage but still require traders own insight. Our ultimate aim is to give traders proprietary advantage and create a positive team oriented/floor trading atmosphere designed to help bring out the best in each individual trader.

Here's a clip just showing some of the capabilities of our platform..

Switch to HD for better viewing experience.

---

Be sure to read our blog!

http://www.orderflowdashpro.com/blog.aspx

Edited by Predictor