Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Jovani

Looking for a Price Level Study

I would love to get code for this study to where it just shows me pertinent levels at where there is price confluence. Even this study would be great. I don't mind plotting levels myself if I had a cluster of lines of where support/resistance levels were in the past. I've even seen a study where the code plots a level of 3 or more price support levels exist.

The point is, I don't need fibonacci levels. I need levels at where prices worked as support or resistance in the past. Exactly as you see here in the link. Please let me know if you've seen this elsewhere already done. THANKS

Consolidation is where the Market Makers are! Sucking you up to toss you around the wrong way. It still takes some technical analysis on your part . That is to pick the right direction to trade . Stay out if you can or have some good market timing .

confluence = a merging or flowing together

Use CCI-VMA1 on this website by BlueRay . If  your screen background preference is black, You have to go in the code and change the color black to something else. You won't see the black sideways lose your money confluence . I use a yellow for caution but that's your preference. Bottom of the screen pictures is the indicator

Goog CCI_VMA1 4-27-18.jpg

Goog CCI_VMA1 4-27-18a.jpg

Edited by johnnydaymon