Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

spreadable

Two Way Spreads / World Spreads

I have been trading a little using twowayspreads (I think they are part of worldspreads?) but lately wanted to get a refund out of my account to finance something. I arranged it on 26th Feb and they debited my account however to date (9th March!) the money has not reached my bank. I have checked with my bank (not a trace), and checked all the remittance details which are fine. I have spoken many times to twoway but they keep fobbing me off and saying that the payment has gone, it might take an incredible 15DAYS to reach my account.

Oddly i do work in retail and occasionally credit peoples cards - the credit is pretty instantaneous so I cannot believe this is right.

I am wondering if anyone else out there has had problems getting their money back from twowayspreads or indeed has heard anything about them having some financial problems?

I think you are correct about them being part of WorldSpreads. Have you tried asking exactly how they have sent the money? BACS, CHAPS, Cheque etc. You will need that information along with a reference to find out what is going on. Maybe have a word with there compliance officer. Be interested to hear how you get on.

Hi I think they have gone bust and you might have to contact the administrators ...

At the time of your transfer, they were still solvent and so you have to become quite firm in your investigations. I hope it wasnt a lot of money!