Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

Brokers and Data Feeds Discuss brokers and data feeds here - forex, futures, stock, options

Old 08-12-2016, 07:02 AM   #25

Ignore this user

Re: LMFX Broker Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradeforever »
If we consider forex is kind of online service, we use, generate profit, and withdraw. How could our goverment prevent us from trading?

Actually Forex is prohibited in my country but still there are thousands of traders. I think only the broker could prohibit certain traders.
Yes if any one is trading online then i think the government does not have any issues or to do with it but they do devise certain policies to restrict outward remittances as these outward remittance might lowers government foreign exchange reserves in my opinion.
Old 08-16-2016, 03:35 AM   #26

Ignore this user

Yes, seems it's almost impossible to prevent Forex. But they could limit it by forcing bank identify clearly the sources that someone withdraw money from. Normally with Forex, we cannot lie about it
Old 08-16-2016, 03:58 AM   #27

Ignore this user

the govs will always try to impose certain restrictions etc, most restrictions are for personal gain in my opinoin, more like the standardization theory, they try to put a standard for everything which will not work with forex, i wont even try to duel in such issues, what matters is i am able to trade and make profit and simply get it. thats it
Old 08-22-2016, 11:46 AM   #28

Ignore this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by barako »
the govs will always try to impose certain restrictions etc, most restrictions are for personal gain in my opinoin, more like the standardization theory, they try to put a standard for everything which will not work with forex, i wont even try to duel in such issues, what matters is i am able to trade and make profit and simply get it. thats it
Actually I see no country cannot trade Forex, except North Korea In fact my country also is forbidden from Forex but there are thousands of trader and they earn/lose money everyday.
Old 08-26-2016, 09:20 AM   #29

Ignore this user

Quote:
Actually I see no country cannot trade Forex, except North Korea In fact my country also is forbidden from Forex but there are thousands of trader and they earn/lose money everyday.

I guess forex is prohibited as every government is conscious about their forex reserves and allowing everyone to trade openly may lower these reserves in my opinion.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:02 PM   #30

Ignore this user

Quote:
there should be a list of countries that are ban from trading, most probably a list that broker share disallowing these countries, i think i saw is somewhere though i cant pinpoint it just yet, like countries in africa and here in asia aside from north korea of coures
Old 09-01-2016, 08:44 AM   #31

Ignore this user

I think forex trading should be for everyone so that people can find an alternative to earn money in their free time by investing their savings to trade forex.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:33 AM   #32

Ignore this user

well basically its a struggle between what we call traditional income and recent more advanced ones.. many people are still stuck with the day job idology, which is not a bad thing really, but many start to entertain the more advance a lot riskier alternative like forex trading, stock exchange and many others. lets just say its better to go with whats best for you, if you are like us more of a curious eager type willing to learn then forex is for you, if not then stick to a day job, or do what i do. i still have both lol.

Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread: