Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

Brokers and Data Feeds Discuss brokers and data feeds here - forex, futures, stock, options

Old 06-27-2016, 06:26 AM   #17

Ignore this user

Re: LMFX Broker Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradeforever »
I don't know any broker accept US trader so far. And this is such a rare one.
I think its due to US regulation as they might not want their traders to invest outside US and should invest within US and pay taxes on the earnings.. Perhaps that may be the only reason or whatever, however doesn't it seems to be good that a broker is facilitating US traders too whereas on the other hand many big giants are not accepting US traders. I guess its a plus point for this broker..!
Old 06-29-2016, 04:15 AM   #18

Ignore this user

Nice point of view! I also talk with many Americans and indeed, the govement want only investment from foreign countries and keep their money stay there forever. They don't want leak their money for poor countries. E.G, to get the green card, you must fulfill many of criterias or invest 500k$ with a proper plan to U.S. with each green card, I thought you need to spend approximate 600k$. Every year, U.S issue 5000 green cards years, so they earn around 2.5 millions + good business for their states.
Old 07-11-2016, 02:42 AM   #19

Ignore this user

we can speculate, but in the end we can never say for sure, usually these are restrictions that are really for the government but sold to people in the name of "its for your own good" i dont like it. but ona positive note its good to have brokers that accepts traders from such regions, in the end as long as we make good money then its good. thats all that matters really.
Old 07-18-2016, 04:21 AM   #20

Ignore this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradeforever »
Nice point of view! I also talk with many Americans and indeed, the govement want only investment from foreign countries and keep their money stay there forever. They don't want leak their money for poor countries. E.G, to get the green card, you must fulfill many of criterias or invest 500k$ with a proper plan to U.S. with each green card, I thought you need to spend approximate 600k$. Every year, U.S issue 5000 green cards years, so they earn around 2.5 millions + good business for their states.
Yes that is a myth but let hope for the best and i think if any broker is accepting US brokers too then i guess that broker might be doing great and may worth giving it a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to aimhi For This Useful Post:
tradeforever (07-20-2016)
Old 07-20-2016, 04:23 AM   #21

Ignore this user

If a broker could accept U.S trader, are there any restricted countries else or it could accept all traders type?
Old 07-21-2016, 08:10 AM   #22

Ignore this user

I guess there is no restriction for other countries for using online brokers even traders can trade with online forex brokers where forex business is usually banned by the government.
Old 07-22-2016, 02:38 AM   #23

Ignore this user

If we consider forex is kind of online service, we use, generate profit, and withdraw. How could our goverment prevent us from trading?

Actually Forex is prohibited in my country but still there are thousands of traders. I think only the broker could prohibit certain traders.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:18 AM   #24

Ignore this user

ok so the gov is trying to deny forex access yet many still trade, like for example, i get my forex earning through transferring funds from skrill to my local bank account or through ATM withdrawals through the skrill ATM, money coming from skrill is not specified and does appear as remittances which is ok, though im pretty sure forex trading is not prohibited around here. the same goes for others, they still manage to trade and get their earnings through third party money processing companies which will appear as remittances, in some cases in countries where online jobs are popular it might as well be considered online salaries. the gov will have a hard time tracking these transactions, especially in third world countries. china trades global forex even if they are that strict.

Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread: