Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

SpearPointTrader

Four Simple Trades 99 Cents

I stumbled on to this one while randomly browzing Amazon recently.

I have to say, it's a really good little trading book. One of the methods (to me) looks like a super simplified version of the Turtle trading method. It's very reliable, and it worth it's weight in Gold all by itself.

The methods work for anything, Stocks, Futures, Forex. If you can make a Bar Chart, these work.

I have been back testing several of the methods, and if someone can't make money with these, there is a real problem.

The Kicker, the booklet is like 99 cents in E-book form. You can download the Mobi reader, and read it on any PC. The pages even turn as if it was real.

http://www.amazon.com/FOUR-SIMPLE-FUTURES-TRADES-ebook/dp/B006BJ5YO6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1322985878&sr=1-1

I have to say, it's a really good little trading book. One of the methods (to me) looks like a super simplified version of the Turtle trading method. It's very reliable, and it worth it's weight in Gold all by itself.

The methods work for anything, Stocks, Futures, Forex. If you can make a Bar Chart, these work.

I have been back testing several of the methods, and if someone can't make money with these, there is a real problem.

The Kicker, the booklet is like 99 cents in E-book form. You can download the Mobi reader, and read it on any PC. The pages even turn as if it was real.

Amazon.com: FOUR SIMPLE FUTURES TRADES THAT WORK! eBook: Nick Monticello: Kindle Store

Now aren't you the shameless one...You're the author or it sure looks like it. Chapter Five refers to Spear Point trading and coincidentally your name is SpearPointTrader.

Glad I didn't actually pay .99 for it. If you want to sell something at least be honest about who you are and what you have to offer. You might actually have more success like that and build some credibility along the way.

HAHAHA..........these first posters are crawling outta the woodwork...i'm convinced this 99cent book is not to be missed... hurry.. offers like these just can't last.

Any more 1 post shills wanna post today?

I have way more posts than this under my belt Mitsubishi, but I'm afraid to tell you that this will be my last. I bought this book last week, and today I just bought myself a small island in the Bahamas ;)

Seriously though, this forum should employ both moderators in the traditional sense, and a special team of people to sniff out and berate dishonest vendors and shills. Sometimes I even have trouble working it out myself, so its not hard to imagine how new traders can be sucked in . . .

Cheers.

I have way more posts than this under my belt Mitsubishi, but I'm afraid to tell you that this will be my last. I bought this book last week, and today I just bought myself a small island in the Bahamas ;)

Seriously though, this forum should employ both moderators in the traditional sense, and a special team of people to sniff out and berate dishonest vendors and shills. Sometimes I even have trouble working it out myself, so its not hard to imagine how new traders can be sucked in . . .

Cheers.

whats there to be sucked in about over an e-book that costs less than a dollar? really, do you even have a copy of this book? Can you comment of the actual contents of it?

You stumbled upon the book you wrote....... please if you're going to spam us treat us with some degree of intelligence.

:spam:

I brought the book..... it's a piece of shit...... happy?

You stumbled upon the book you wrote....... please if you're going to spam us treat us with some degree of intelligence.

:spam:

I brought the book..... it's a piece of shit...... happy?

Ok, fine, I wrote the book. And I really regret writing the review, especially the way I did. I would delete it if I could, but I can't.

Now, do yourself a favor, delete the copy you have, because God forbid you do something stupid, like make $800.00 on the break out of a channel or something...or make $350 on the 7-10 rule set up thats in there.

You know, because it's evil, evil, evil to post a self review about something that actually works, for .99 flip'n cents, using an anonymous username and a creative story on a random trading forum. Because we all know every time we see a "Doctor" in a TV ad, he really *IS* a doctor in real life..when he's not trying to get bad acting gigs... who took an enormous amount of time out of his busy schedule caring for his patients to shoot a lame commercial.