Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Weryfalloffdown

How did I start my future trade?

So you're not planning to learn anything except follow someone else's forecasts? What happens when the forecaster dies or go bankrupt? Got any contingency for that scenario?

It smells like spam ... and its russian ... I guess it fulfils someone's dreams.

If anyone wants to take this up let me know and I'll send you an email from your rich Nigerian uncle.

Weryfalloffdown,

Do you truly think this is the right way to go about your trading career? You are basically looking for forecasts... pay me a few bucks and I'll let you know what the market is going to do tomorrow. Afterall, it can only do 3 things. Up, down, or flat. Heck, I'll be right 33% of the time.

No seriously, if you are planning to trade for a living you are walking a dangerous path. You need to learn on your own instead of following someone elses forecast. And if you are not prepared to learn why not have someone else manage your money? There are plenty of ways to invest... dump it in mutual funds or hedge funds for example. I have no idea who IDT is but I know one thing for sure. I would never ever follow his forecasts. Youre being con'ed....and you're openly being an easy prey.

Because relying on someone else is dangerous. You must learn about the markets yourself to make your own decisions. No one..and I mean NO one can tell the future. It's an absolutely ridiculous thing to think otherwise. Reliance on another person is a surefire way to lose in the long run. I'm with Soul...give me a few bucks and I'll tell you how to invest your money.

Please, learn the dynamics of the markets if you want to put your money into this sort of investment vehicle. You never will know if this guy is being honest or is wanting to push the crowd in a direction to take the opposite side of your trade.

My 2 cents...

But if I earned with IDT so much money, why I mustn't trade with them? Why not?

How long have you been using their services? What kind of trading is it? Swing? Day? What instruments? I'm just curious.

How long have you been using their services? What kind of trading is it? Swing? Day? What instruments? I'm just curious.

I have been using for 3 months. I don't know what "Swing and Day". I post now their Friday forecast, ok?

See...

12.28.2006 for Friday 29

(super intraday) (ET-eastern time) GMT-5

- 08:30 p.m.-09:30 p.m. (12.28.2006) - sell

- 01:50 a.m.-02:30 a.m. (12.29.2006) - buy

- 05:00 a.m.-07:00 a.m. (12.29.2006) - sell +++

"+++" - pluses - means without trade-risk.

---------------------------------------------------------

(intraday)

-Down trend

-sell zone 1.9713-1.9662

-stop 1.9760

-target 1.9588

20 days trade - 110.00 wmz

expiration date: 01.15.2007 (mm.dd.yy)

IDT online_group

Regards

This is about as close to spam as it gets. Since Soul and Torero let it slide, I'm gonna stand fast on this one, but I've seen way too many forum topics on other boards start getting out of hand in a hurry over this kind of posting.

I was checking my email this morning, and I found out I won the UK lottery, and without even entering! My problems are solved! I'm done trading!

But seriously, in the event that you are genuinely following these forecasts,I want to take the chance to state for the record, like Torero said, even these huge scientific communities can't even predict weather accurately, and I really wouldn't put any stock in some joe schmoe's forecasts. Why would they sell them to you if they worked consistently? That would be a waste of time and money on their part. Like Torero said also, what if that person gets Ebola or hit by a car or Polonium poisoning? To survive, you need to become self-reliant. This is a great place to learn and discuss how to become a self sufficient trader, and we'd be more than happy to have you around.

Interesting. On january 3rd, can you post the forecast as soon as you have it? I'd like to see that this is not done after the fact. Thanks.

01.18.2007 for Friday 19 ((ET) GMT-5)

(super intraday)

- 03:30 a.m. - 09:00 a.m.(01.19.2007) - buy +++

---------------------------------------------------

(intraday)

- Up trend

- buy zone 1.9743-1.9687

- stop 1.9647

- target 1.9810

20 days trade - 110.00 wmz

expiration date: 01.19.2007 (mm.dd.yy)

IDT online_group

Regards

© IntradayDreamTrading.com All Rights Reserved

I'm at work now, sorry that I have been late with IDT's forecasts. See above, I'm waiting your questions & answers too, thanks.

I've earned for 4 days 679 usd, if you want I can give you their history (forecasts).

Hmm.. there are all kinds of comments I could make about this, but I think we all know where these forecast deals all end up. I daresay that I can't think of a single soul who is truly good at "predicting" market moves with any consistency of being accurate. For those who haven't been around the game very long I suppose there is still always this tiny lingering hope that maybe someone has somehow stumbled upon a prognosticator from some mystical service who really calls em spot on with great regularity and is content to sit idly by collecting a mere pittance in subscription fees while handing us the keys to the kingdom so to speak.

However, until this fellow can provide enough consistent winners ahead of time .. which of course is the key, I think I will just step up here and claim it is all a bunch of hooey without much fear that I am joining the crowd of naysayers who told Columbus or whomever that the world was clearly flat instead of round. Lest others amongst us feel the holy grail has somehow been found by this nice russian trader, do please prepare a few crying towels for when you learn it just isn't so.

Happy Trading :D

01.28.2007 for Monday 29 ((ET) GMT-5)

(super intraday)

- 05:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m.(01.29.2007) - sell +++

- 04:00 p.m. - 07:00 p.m.(01.29.2007) - sell

(intraday)

- Down trend

- sell zone 1.9588-1.9636

- stop 1.9676

- target 1.9515

5 days trade - 30.00 westernunion (usd)

expiration date: 02.02.2007 (mm.dd.yy)

IDT online_group

Regards

We can work with your account through brokers: http://www.brocompany.com/'>http://www.brocompany.com/ and https://www.fxpro.com/'>https://www.fxpro.com/

These brokers recommended. Minimum summ of your deposit must be 2000 usd, maximum 300,000.00 usd. You can open your account in http://www.brocompany.com/ or in https://www.fxpro.com/ and then give us your <login> and <password> for work with your account, besides if you don't want to open the accounts - you can transfer your money to our WebMoney's purse, remember, you must have your WebMoney account. Every two weeks you transfer 20% from your profit to our WebMoney account, another 80% are yours. The best deal. http://intradayleague.com/burntrading.html

IDT Online Group

Kindly Regards

IDT can give you their real account info (login and password), contact with IDT and you'll see the best trading :)