Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

exbryan

Young Traders

Hey guys I was just wondering how many people around these forums were under 25. I'm only 21 and it seems that most people don't start trading in the stock market this young but I have seen a few people my age around here.

Hey guys I was just wondering how many people around these forums were under 25. I'm only 21 and it seems that most people don't start trading in the stock market this young but I have seen a few people my age around here.

many people trade under 20 I think. Though maybe demo.

just curious, why do you want to know that?:helloooo:

study, study, study......and go on live trading......demo sucks in my opinion..........go trade live with small amounts just to feel the market pulse

If one trades live without a thoroughly-tested and consistently profitable trading plan, he'd probably get a lot more enjoyment out of his trading funds by withdrawing them all and setting them on fire.

If one trades live without a thoroughly-tested and consistently profitable trading plan, he'd probably get a lot more enjoyment out of his trading funds by withdrawing them all and setting them on fire.

Not true at all!

He could go the bar or the strip club. burning is such a waste

Not true at all!

He could go the bar or the strip club. burning is such a waste

He would disagree

tumblr_m8thk7CqaN1rdeykbo1_500.gif

tumblr_mc2fl3pCcr1r6tehl.gif

Just started this summer and I'm 20. Does anyone have advice on how to be really successful?

Start with realistic expectations, and don't blindly follow somebody's strategy, use rules that fit your personality and risk tolerance.

Im 22 and getting to know how it works.

I have spent quite some time reading books, articles and other comments. 2BH, im loving it XD

I just have one question though, I see that there are people on an entire different level, that talk about programming platforms and algorythms.....

The topic started to bother me when I saw a thread where traders said there is no way to make a living out of trading unless one know how to do so.... (catching trends before the signs even show?)