Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

snowrex

Best Automated Trading Platform

Hi dear traders. I would like you to point me to the best online automated traded platform that you know off. I want to start with forex , on small money , with minimal risk , and i want all the trading done automatically for me by good professional traders. I want a platform with a good ranking system and good signal providers. Any info is welcomed. Thank you in advance.

imo, the best so far I have sticked with is zulutrade - lots of signals, brokers, comments and strategies; stable roi account of 15% per month :2c::2c: for one might seem low but it makes me happy :)

Guest ea shop

hello all

best automated traded platform is mt4 and mt5.very goof and smaple:)

have a nice day

Dear Members,

what about products like?

• FAP Turbo Forex Robot

• Gold Binary Option System BB 12 by Chris Kunnundro

• FOREX Megadroid

• No Loss Robot

• FOREX Ivybot

Does any of you have anyexperience with one of them or another product?

Plese let me know what you think.

Best regards

Robin

Dear Members,

what about products like?

• FAP Turbo Forex Robot

• Gold Binary Option System BB 12 by Chris Kunnundro

• FOREX Megadroid

• No Loss Robot

• FOREX Ivybot

Does any of you have anyexperience with one of them or another product?

Plese let me know what you think.

Best regards

Robin

There's no future with those automated trading systems. They are made by marketers to grab your money, not by traders.

Trading is hard work. Trading is an art which must be mastered over time. In all my trading years, I have seen many automated systems. They all crash and burn at some point, however, there were two systems that showed promise... They had huge drawdowns which exceeded 45%. That's a deal killer for me as my maximum allowed DD is 15%.

It's best to learn how to trade "manually" first, as a profitable trader for several years, before you consider automation. Just sayin'

My two centavos.

There's no future with those automated trading systems. They are made by marketers to grab your money, not by traders.

Trading is hard work. Trading is an art which must be mastered over time. In all my trading years, I have seen many automated systems. They all crash and burn at some point, however, there were two systems that showed promise... They had huge drawdowns which exceeded 45%. That's a deal killer for me as my maximum allowed DD is 15%.

It's best to learn how to trade "manually" first, as a profitable trader for several years, before you consider automation. Just sayin'

My two centavos.

Thank you very much for your reply - to me it just seems like near to impossible to find something like a serious "trading school for beginners". It seems like all the trading-gods are just as badly after our money like the robots - difference seems to be that a robot is something like $ 200,-- and the trading gods also charge around $200,-- BUT monthly.

And reading my way through here also seems like a life time plan. ;-)

Mastering the trading is just fine for me - BUT where is the question. ;-)

Robin

Thank you very much for your reply - to me it just seems like near to impossible to find something like a serious "trading school for beginners". It seems like all the trading-gods are just as badly after our money like the robots - difference seems to be that a robot is something like $ 200,-- and the trading gods also charge around $200,-- BUT monthly.

Robin

Hi Robin-

Yes, it is true the industry is full of teachers, coaches, trainers that can't perform on their own. If they were profitable traders, they would not be teaching and hounding you for your money? Why not just make it in the markets?

They're rare, but they're are some good trainers out there. Look for one that actually trades themselves and won't be afraid to show you their broker statements. Learn from these guys slowly, trade-by-trade, NOT in an afternoon seminar. They will let you see all their trades, good and bad. You'll learn the reason behind each trade with repetition. You will witness their losing and their winning streaks. It's the nature of the business and don't run off because you see a losing string of trades. Losing is part of the business. I've been trading for a long long time and I average two or three losing months every year with one of those months usually disastrous. Disaster to me is 15-20% draw downs and this is when clients start dropping like flies. Many new traders seem to think a losing trade is a mistake. Untrue, sometimes I take losing trades purposely to hedge my other trades in case he unexpected happens.

Anyway, best of success to you. Trade small for awhile, don't swing for the fences. Be consistent with your trading rules.

Cheers!

While i do agree with smmatrix about manual trading , for a begginer like me who doesnt have time to learn i think platform such as zulutrade is a good start with forex market. They have a ranking system there and a lot of customization tools to properly choose traders who hopefully wont destroy your account. At least that;s what i see in demo for now.

Automated trading not only works, but it is arguably the only form of trading that is successfully employed by the highest number of retail traders. Take your time, be patient...get tons of screen time and invest in a good trading coach.

It only takes your imagination and innovation to design a trading system that will work with your personality. If you buy something, then ensure it fits your trading goals.

Most systems cost about half of what a good programmer will charge you for your FIRST system. After that the components they code for you (eg. Trade management) will be built into your next systems easily.

Finally, spend simulated money...not real money. The markets and the opportunity they provide will be around to take your money for real, when you are fully armed.:2c:

There are plenty of good books on quantitative trading systems. Pick up one or two so you understand the minimum in statistical sampling.

Cheers and good luck, you CAN do this,

XS

Robin

there are lots of sources if you are serious about learning. most people don't think that learning how to trade and being a successful trader takes at least a couple of years. some people just want to do everything in a very short time...

Hi Robbin

I have been autotrading the trading signals of a SPY etf system that has been very good, - RuleTradingSystems they also have a day trading software for sale that i have been considering to buy, it trades on s^p futures, spy etf and goldman sachs

hope this helps

cheers, binthere

Thanks a lot binthere - I will check it out - I would also very much appreciate if you would be prepared to give me some more information on how you have been doing so far. If you prefer you could also answer to my postbox. cheers

Automated trading not only works, but it is arguably the only form of trading that is successfully employed by the highest number of retail traders. Take your time, be patient...get tons of screen time and invest in a good trading coach.

It only takes your imagination and innovation to design a trading system that will work with your personality. If you buy something, then ensure it fits your trading goals.

Most systems cost about half of what a good programmer will charge you for your FIRST system. After that the components they code for you (eg. Trade management) will be built into your next systems easily.

Finally, spend simulated money...not real money. The markets and the opportunity they provide will be around to take your money for real, when you are fully armed.:2c:

There are plenty of good books on quantitative trading systems. Pick up one or two so you understand the minimum in statistical sampling.

Cheers and good luck, you CAN do this,

XS

Thank you very much - I thought there must be systems out there that work sufficiently well. Do you know any of the robots/systems that I posted on my first post?

OR do you have places and books that you would recommend?

Cheers

Robin

there are lots of sources if you are serious about learning. most people don't think that learning how to trade and being a successful trader takes at least a couple of years. some people just want to do everything in a very short time...

Well I am am dead serious about it - thats the reason I asked!

I know that there are plenty of sources - one has only got to google - the difficult thing is to tell the good from the not so good sources.

If you have any that you could recommend - I'd be very grateful.

Where I want to cut short for sure is at the time before I start learning. In short - I would like to avoid paying scam system and scam teachers before having found a good source.

Cheers Robin

Thank you very much - I thought there must be systems out there that work sufficiently well. Do you know any of the robots/systems that I posted on my first post?

OR do you have places and books that you would recommend?

Cheers

Robin

I would look at using something like MT4 initially as there is plenty of code for FX systems available on forums etc to test with. Emilio Tomasini has a good book on system development for autotraders that is a step by step process. You could start with that.

Personally i use NinjaTrader but its quite expensive for the RT version.

I have been told that MT4 code is difficult to protect from an Intellectual Property point of view, hence there is allot of code available for little or no cost...but i have not looked, perhaps others can comment.

Take your time and do some research.

Cheers,

XS

why don't you try zulutrade...open a demo and start following...it is a very good tool for a beginner, especially for autotrading forex...thousands of systems to follow, just be careful in lots allocation do not over expose your account too much, afterthat the margin-call will be jsut around the corner :helloooo:

why don't you try zulutrade...open a demo and start following...it is a very good tool for a beginner, especially for autotrading forex...thousands of systems to follow, just be careful in lots allocation do not over expose your account too much, afterthat the margin-call will be jsut around the corner :helloooo:

I'm not sure Zulutrade is such a good recommendation. I recently read this post on its forum, and I have to agree with everything its said:

ZuluTrade Forum • View topic - how many of traders are making money in zulutrade?

I have to totally agree with this statement: "of course zulutrade has good SPs BUT they are rank far below and very few people are following them."

Only the cowboys appear on the leaderboards. nuf said.

If you know nothing about trading, it may be a good idea to follow people with profitable strategies but the problem is how would a beginner choose the right trader to follow...

well if you've got a good ranking system - you go by the top 5 or 10. but overall is ROI %, dd%, open trades, monthly PnL, followers, time trading, you know stuff like this indicates profitability. :2c:

As i see automated trading is a controversial subject , others love it and others hate it. For me its an interesting idea. I understand that it involves risk , but everything in forex is a risk.

If you know nothing about trading, it may be a good idea to follow people with profitable strategies but the problem is how would a beginner choose the right trader to follow...

thanks for your reply - that is the question indeed - but isnt that here a big forum? i was actually hoping to get some recommendations