Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TheNegotiator

London Traders Expo - April 8-9

As many of you will already know, TradersLaboratory will be present at the upcoming Traders Expo in New York City. We will also be attending the event in London April 8-9, 2011 (Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre).

Register at:

http://traderslaboratory.com/londonexpo

Both events are free to attend, but you must register before to gain entry. For those who work or can't possibly tear themselves away from the markets, both events have one day at the weekend. I will personally be attending the London event and I hope to meet many of you in person. At the very least it's a chance for us all to get out from behind our computer screens!!

Feel free to add your comments and questions about the London event in this thread!

Thanks,

TheNegotiator.

Just one last reminder for anyone to attend the London Traders Expo this Friday and Saturday 8/9th April 2011. It's free to attend so why not pop in and say hello to us? To register, click on the link at the bottom of my signature(one above the twitter icon) and follow the instructions you are given.

Thanks to all who came along to the Expo to say hello! It was great seeing so many traders there and we had some really interesting discussions. If you didn't come this time around, then we'll see you next time! ;)

I was really glad I went to the Expo. I learned so much from the different presentations and talking to the other delegates. It was great TL had a stall there, it was the first place I went went to once the exhibition hall opened and really enjoyed talking through various ideas with you. Looking forward to the next one